Statistical studies have shown that prostatitis is the most common disease of the genitourinary system of men aged twenty to fifty years, that is, the most able-bodied and active part of them.
If the disease is not treated promptly and correctly, then with age it can become one of the causes of prostate adenoma.
At the same time, you need to know that, along with medical and surgical treatment, the use of many folk remedies gives a very good effect, up to a complete cure of these diseases.
In the treatment of various diseases of the prostate gland in folk medicine, a variety of decoctions and infusions of herbs, teas, oils and many other medicinal products are used.
The most effective folk remedies in the treatment of prostatitis and adenoma:
We use pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds from prostatitis and adenoma have long been used in the treatment and prevention.
They include a large number of vitamins, amino acids, vegetable fatty acids and minerals, of which zinc is especially valuable in these diseases.
Of the most effective means using pumpkin seeds, you can use the following recipe:
- You need to take half a kilogram of peeled pumpkin seeds,
- twist them in a meat grinder,
- combine with liquid honey (200 grams).
- Having mixed the resulting composition well, you need to make balls of it, a little smaller than walnuts, and put them in the refrigerator.
- Take one thing half an hour before meals twice a day, chewing them well for several minutes.
- Before use, the balls must be brought to room temperature.
- Since this is a very powerful therapeutic agent, it will be enough to conduct one course per year.
With all the useful properties of pumpkin seeds, experts do not recommend taking them during an exacerbation of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as with individual intolerance.
Also, the recommended dosages should not be exceeded, since stagnation processes in the joints occur, tooth enamel is damaged and weight can increase.
Life products of bees
A fairly good effect is given by a folk remedy for the treatment of prostatitis and adenoma in men with bee death. Due to its unique antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic property, it allows you to recover without overloading yourself with drugs.
Although harvesting is carried out in hives throughout the year, for internal use does not fit the one that is assembled in winter. At this time, feces accumulate in the bee’s stomach.
Treatment of diseases is carried out using tincture and decoction. They have a pronounced analgesic effect, which is very important in the chronic form of the disease.
Tincture of bee subpestilence:
- In order to prepare the tincture, you need to pick up a glass container with a volume of one and a half liters,
- put half a kilo of death in it,
- fill it with vodka and send it to a dark room for half a month.
- After time, the composition must be filtered,
- drink it fifteen drops three times a day after meals for four months.
Decoction of bee subpestilence
- The broth is prepared from water (500 milliliters) and two tablespoons of scum.
- The mixture needs to boil and simmer for two hours over a very low heat.
- After that, it needs to be cooled, filtered and refrigerated, where it can be stored for no more than two weeks, then it becomes useless for treatment.
- Take twice a day, one tablespoon half an hour before meals, one month.
- To achieve greater effect after a two-week break, it is recommended to repeat the course of treatment.
Compositions based on bee subpestilence are not recommended for use in kidney diseases, as this often leads to their exacerbation.
We use herbs for prostatitis and prostate adenoma
Herbal medicine is suitable for treating almost any person. But it is better if herbal treatment is carried out on the basis of phyto-harvests, individually selected by a specialist, taking into account the tolerance of certain plants included in them, as well as their properties.
It is also advisable to replace the composition every six months, as there is an addiction to it, and the effect of its use is lost.
Of the most commonly used herbal preparations for treating prostatitis and prostate adenoma, the following options can be recommended:
- Tansy (flowers), St. John's wort, hops (cones), leuzea (roots), elecampane (roots), birch buds, wormwood, yarrow, strawberry leaf, succession, celandine.
- Hops (cones), evading peony (roots), birch buds, calendula (flowers), leuzea (roots), pine buds, currant leaf, string, celandine, scutellaria (roots).
All of the listed components are taken in the same amount.
In order to prepare a decoction, you need to take two tablespoons phyto-collection, pour them into a thermos and pour half a liter of hot water.
It is necessary to insist the remedy throughout eight o'clockand then drink 1/3 cup three times a day.
After two months, a two-week break is recommended, and then a second course of treatment.
Ivan tea treatment
Ivan tea (fireweed) contains a large number of flavonoids, tannins, carotene, pectin, vitamin C, trace elements and essential oils. Moreover, they are found in all parts of the plant.
The unique composition of Ivan tea in ancient times was used to treat various diseases of the genitourinary system, including with prostatitis and adenoma.
Despite the high efficiency of the drink, it is very simple to prepare:
- A tablespoon of chopped herbs is poured in a glass of boiling water,
- covered and infused for twenty minutes.
- After that, tea is filtered and taken half a cup in the morning and evening hours.
Take one third of a glass three times a day.
Drinks should be taken every day for two to three months. The use of Ivan-tea has no contraindications, with the exception of individual intolerance. It is also necessary to observe the recommended proportions.
Sea buckthorn oil
The chemical composition of sea buckthorn oil contains many biologically active components: tocopherols, phospholipids, phytosterols, amino acids, organic and fatty acids, minerals and vitamins of group B, as well as A, C and E. All this allows you to successfully use it in treatment.
Therapeutic mixtures using sea buckthorn oil for prostatitis and adenoma:
- The therapeutic mixture is made from sea buckthorn oil (4 milliliters), Vishnevsky ointment (2 milliliters) and fish oil (8 milliliters).
- The components are mixed, heating up in a water bath.
- This amount of the mixture is designed for single use. A cotton swab or gauze is inserted into the rectum for half an hour, during which time a sufficient amount of fat film is formed, the therapeutic effect of which is enough for a day.
- The course consists of twelve procedures that need to be performed daily.
In the same way, for treatment, you can use a mixture of sea buckthorn and fir oils in equal parts. If during its use there are unpleasant sensations, for example, burning, then you need to reduce the amount of fir oil in the composition. Treatment should last 1 month.
What to do if folk remedies do not help? As practice shows, the effectiveness of these methods of treatment of these diseases is quite high.
If folk remedies still did not help, you need to contact a specialist who will conduct an appropriate examination and prescribe medication, massage, special gymnastics.
Surgical intervention is performed if it is no longer possible to eliminate the disease in all other ways.
In the treatment of prostatitis and prostate adenoma, it is strictly forbidden to consume alcohol, coffee, carbonated drinks, fatty meats and smoked meats, as well as hypothermia. It is advisable to quit smoking, as it contributes to the violation of venous circulation.
This increases the effectiveness of treatment with folk remedies and in many cases gives a chance for a full recovery. Also, do not forget to visit a urologist for a routine examination at least once a year.
Treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies
Prostatitis - This is inflammation of the prostate gland, accompanied by an increase in size, swelling and painful sensitivity. This disease often proceeds secretly and leads to a violation of sexual function - the potency is weakened and impaired.
The prostate gland resembles a chestnut in shape and is located in the front of the pelvis, under the bladder. Inflammatory processes in the prostate negatively affect urination, which becomes difficult and painful.
Prostatitis is bacterial and non-bacterial. And if it is not treated in a timely manner, it gradually changes from an acute form to a chronic one. Chronic inflammation of the prostate can lead to male infertility, obstruction of the vas deferens.
Due to the complex structure of the prostate gland, its treatment remains a difficult task, despite the variety of therapies and drugs used.
Treatment of prostatitis is a long, complicated process and an immediate therapeutic effect should not be expected. To significantly improve the quality of life, treatment should be comprehensive, strictly individual, long-term, and the patient should be patient.
Remember! The longer the inflammatory process in the prostate lasts, the longer the treatment process takes.
Get rid of bacterial prostatitis with the help of an experienced doctor. And let traditional medicine serve you as an additional method of therapy.
The following are safe and effective recipes for treating prostatitis and prostate adenoma with traditional medicine.
Recipe: 1 tbsp chopped asparagus rhizomes pour 200 ml of water and cook for 10 minutes over low heat. Then insist this composition for 2-3 hours, strain and take 50 ml 3 times a day before meals in a mixture (1: 1) with carrot or cucumber juice. Fresh asparagus can be added to any dishes - soups, mashed potatoes, salads. It is good to drink asparagus juice. One glass 1 to 2 times a day. Asparagus juice removes uric acid from the body, eliminating inflammation of the prostate gland.
Recipe: finely grind charcoal from a burnt linden branch, brew like coffee and drink for 7 consecutive days. Eat half a glass of peeled pumpkin seeds daily.
Recipe: in 100 ml of boiling water add 2 tablespoons of chamomile, St. John's wort, yarrow and sage. Insist 1 hour, strain. Add 1 teaspoon of honey. During the month, put at night microclysters of 50 ml. These herbs relieve inflammation of the prostate gland.
Recipe: Pour 3 teaspoons of willow-tea with 500 ml of boiling water. Let it brew for 5 minutes, strain. Drink tea 3 times a day for 2/3 cups. An aqueous extract of fireweed narrow-leaved has been shown to inhibit the inflammatory process and has a healing effect in acute and chronic diseases of the prostate, in stage I and II of prostate adenoma, in case of inflammation of the bladder, and can also serve as supportive therapy after surgery on the prostate. In case of prostate disease, in addition to fireweed, it is recommended to eat pumpkin seeds, which will help to get rid of this disease more quickly.
Recipe: 1 tbsp chamomile herbs pour 250 ml of boiling water, insist 20 minutes, drain. Do enemas 2 times a day, 50 ml at a temperature of 36-37 degrees. As you get used to the temperature, bring to 42 degrees. Hold the fluid inside for up to 30 minutes.
Recipe: Make a cleansing enema at night. Boil 100 ml of water with one teaspoon of pharmacy chamomile. Strain, cool and warm into the rectum. After an hour, deeply introduce a candle based on propolis and cocoa butter (sold at the pharmacy). In the morning, after emptying, we again enter the candle. Thus, for 1 course (20 days) you need to enter 40 candles. In the remaining week of the month we make enemas from tincture of chamomile. Such courses should be done 2-3, according to well-being.
Recipe: For the recipe we take a 2-liter glass jar. Pass 0.5 kg of perennial aloe leaves through a meat grinder. Then mix this mass with 0.5 kg of natural liquid honey. Mix everything and add 0.5 l of fortified red wine. Close the dishes tightly and put them in the refrigerator for a week. Then strain and take at least 1 tsp for at least a month. an hour before a meal. A week later, after the start of taking an effective medicine, you can increase the dose to 1 tbsp.
Recipe: sea buckthorn oil - 4 ml, fish oil - 8 ml, Vishnevsky ointment - 2 ml. Heat the mixture slightly and mix thoroughly. The mixture is injected into the rectum for 20-30 minutes. For one treatment course, 10-12 procedures are performed daily.
Recipe: to collect from the bottom of the container a thicket of unrefined sunflower oil, slightly warm and daily make enemas 1 time a day until the condition improves. This recipe treats prostatitis and prostate adenoma.
Recipe: Do the procedure only after emptying or cleansing the intestines!
1 tbsp. a spoonful of dry comfrey roots in a small saucepan pour 200 ml of water and put on low heat. Boil for 15 minutes, insist one hour, strain. We pick up a warm broth (36-37 degrees) in a small syringe, about half a glass, lubricate the tip of the syringe with petroleum jelly and insert it into the rectum. Then go to bed, on your stomach, and lie down for at least 30 minutes. Do such microclysters for 10 to 15 days until the condition improves.
Recipe: Pass 500 g of peeled and dried (not fried!) Pumpkin seeds through a meat grinder or grind in a coffee grinder into flour. Add 1 cup thick natural honey to this mass and mix thoroughly until a homogeneous composition is obtained. Roll balls from the resulting “dough”, the size of which is slightly smaller than a walnut. They should turn out from 30 to 40 pieces. The balls should be stored on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator (but not in the freezer!) In a sealed container. 3-4 balls left to lie at room temperature. They should be taken 3-4 times a day, half an hour before meals: put the ball in your mouth and dissolve like a candy until completely dissolved. And so - daily, until they end. Such a course of treatment is carried out once or twice a year, depending on the degree of complexity of the prostate disease.
* 25g of crushed horse chestnut peel pour 250 ml of alcohol and insist in a dark place for 10 days. Shake the mixture regularly. After 10 days, strain, drink 30 drops 3 times a day.
* 15g of the grass of the mountaineer snake pour 200 ml of water and evaporate to half the volume. Take 30 drops 3 times a day after meals. Treatment is carried out for 2 to 3 weeks, after a two-week break, repeat.
* Take 10 g of bark or leaves of Western Thuja, pour 500 ml of boiling water, boil for 2 minutes, then insist 10 minutes. drink the whole broth, but not immediately, but during the day.
* Pour 1 teaspoon of nettle with a glass of cold water, bring to a boil, boil for 1 minute. Insist 10 minutes, strain. Drink a glass in the morning and evening.
* Mix equal dry May birch leaves and dried onion feathers in equal proportions. Place 2 tablespoons of this mixture in a thermos and pour 0.5 l of boiling water, leave for an hour and a half, strain. Drink warm, half a glass twice a day. At the same time, you can take pollen, 1 teaspoon each. It is recommended to take pollen up to 17 hours.
* Squeeze parsley juice, mix with honey in a ratio of 1: 1. Take 2 tablespoons three times a day.
* Mix equal parts by volume freshly squeezed celery juice and honey. For inflammation of the prostate gland and adenoma, take 2 tablespoons 2–3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
* Dissolve 40 g of propolis in 200 ml of alcohol, add 2 g of cocoa butter (use only this oil). Put this mixture into a small syringe in an amount of 20 g and make an enema overnight. The course of treatment is a month. After 2 months, the treatment should be repeated.
* It is good to drink instead of water and traditional tea with prostate following broth: take 2 tablespoons of hazel leaves, pour 500 ml of boiling water into them, boil for 10 minutes.
* To prepare the medicine, you need the aspen bark, collected at the beginning of sap flow, before buds and leaves of the tree open - this is approximately in the second half of April. The desired bark thickness is 3-5 mm. After collecting, bark needs to be dried in the oven or in the shade. When the bark dries, take 100 grams of bark, grind it a little and put in a half-liter jar. Pour 200 ml of vodka from above, while completely pouring the bark. Close the jar with a lid and place in a dark place for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, strain the infusion. Take 3 times a day before meals, diluting 20 drops in a quarter glass of water. Tinctures are enough for about 2 - 2.5 months of daily intake.
* Place 20 cloves (seasoning) in a thermos, pour 1 liter of boiling water. Soak in a thermos night. Drink ten days in half a glass 4 times a day - before meals (half an hour) and before bedtime. Repeat in a year.
* Mix 2 tsp. pharmacy chamomile flowers, 1 tsp each peppermint herbs, yarrow herbs, oregano herbs. Pour a glass of boiling water, heat in a water bath for 10 minutes, cool, strain. Use 30-50ml per microclyster in a warm form daily or every other day. Course - 8 - 10 procedures.
More good recipes for treating prostatitis:
1. This recipe is simple and very effective.
The treatment is long and carried out at home. The main components are onions, sunflower seeds, walnut kernels. They should be consumed only before bedtime and according to the scheme:
on the first day - eat a whole head of onion,
on the second day - half a glass of peeled raw sunflower seeds,
on the third day - half a glass of walnut kernels, 2-3 hours after dinner. Alternate the above remedies for three months. During this period, you can not drink alcohol, including beer, as they stimulate a tumor in the prostate.
2. Candles Apilak (pharmacy drug) inject deep into the rectum 2-3 times a day for chronic inflammation of the prostate gland. The course of treatment is one month. After 2-3 weeks, repeat the course.
3. Alcohol tincture of red root (sold in a pharmacy, 100 ml each, "Evalar") effectively affects the genitourinary system and cures chronic prostatitis and prostate adenoma, helps with sexual impotence.
4. With male infertility mix 200 g of brandy or natural red wine, 200 g of honey, 3 yolk from fresh chicken eggs and juice from 3 lemons. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals.
5. Baked or boiled onion very effective in the treatment of impotence, hypospermia. Take orally 50-100 g once or twice a day 15 minutes before meals. The course of treatment is 2 to 3 weeks. After 10 days, repeat it.
6. In the morning, 1 tablespoon dry chopped leaves of hazel forest pour one glass of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes and drink half a glass. Heat the remaining infusion and drink in the evening, 15-20 minutes before eating.
7. Cornflower flowers. One teaspoon of flowers pour 200 ml of boiling water, leave for 25-30 minutes, strain. Drink 2 tablespoons 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals. This recipe is very good in combination with taking tetracycline (if hemoglobin is not lower than 110) immediately after meals also 3 times a day.
8. A good remedy for prostatitis is the juice of black elderberry It must be harvested in the fall, and to keep it better, add 2-3 tablespoons of vinegar to 0.5 liter of juice. To be treated as follows: in the morning on an empty stomach drink 1 glass of distilled water, and after 30 minutes - 1 tablespoon of black elderberry juice and have breakfast in an hour. Drink juice only once a day - in the morning. This procedure is carried out for 10 days. Towards the middle or towards the end of treatment, the man’s temperature rises and “dirt” begins to come out in the urine. Do not be alarmed, then the treatment is proceeding normally.
9. Black elderberry tincture (from flowers)
Pour 100 g of dried elderberry flowers into 0.5 l of vodka, cork, insist in a dark place for 2 weeks, strain and take 1-2 tsp. tinctures 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals for 30 days. We take a 10-day break and repeat the course. This tincture treats prostatitis, prostate adenoma, kidney disease, liver, joints and hemorrhoids.
Prostate adenoma is a consequence of untreated prostatitis. Adenoma is a benign enlarged tumor of the prostate gland, the medical term: "benign prostatic hyperplasia."
This means that nodules appear in the prostate that grow and gradually squeeze the urethra, in men, urination is impaired. The next stage of the disease after adenoma is prostate cancer.
The appearance of adenoma is promoted by: animal fat, smoking and alcohol abuse, problems with the intestines - digestion waste is deposited in folds, their decomposition products enter the bloodstream.
When treating the prostate should be excluded from the diet: pepper, mustard, canned food, smoked meats, alcohol, beer.
Zinc-rich foods are very useful: beets, nuts, peas, pumpkin seeds, beans and cereals.
1. You need to take 11 medium green unpeeled bulbs. From ten, cut off the upper “tails” (about 2 cm each), and cut the eleventh onion into four parts. Cut the “ponytails” and the cut onion into a small bowl and pour 200 ml of vegetable oil. Place dishes with onions and oil in a larger container filled with water. Put on fire and steam in a water bath for 2 hours. After steaming, remove the “ponytails” and onion slices. Let the vegetable oil cool to a temperature slightly above the human body, drain. The mixture is ready. Make a cleansing enema and introduce half of the prepared fluid into the anus using a syringe. Sit on a hot heating pad, wrap yourself in a damp hot towel and warm up your lower body until the heating pad cools down. After 3 - 4 days, warm the remaining mixture to body temperature and do the previously described procedure. This is one course of treatment. After another 5 days, again take 11 bulbs and repeat the procedure.
For 3-4 courses, the adenoma resolves.
2. With prostate adenoma constantly add cumin root powder to your food. If urinary retention is observed in the presence of adenoma in the prostate, tea from caraway seeds gives a good result. Pour a tablespoon of fruit with 1.5 cups of boiling water, cook for 5-7 minutes, insist, wrapping, 10 minutes, strain. To drink during the day.
3. It is advisable to include at least 100g of beets daily in the diet, and use beet juice for enemas: mix 100ml of beet juice with 1 liter of water. Heat the solution to 40 degrees C. and keep in the intestines for 5-10 minutes. The procedure is performed every day until the output of the hardened feces remains from the folds of the intestines.
4. For adenoma, drink 2 tsp daily. linseed oil.
5. For prostate hypertrophy, it is recommended to use fresh onions.
6. Prepare a mixture of beet, apple and carrot juices in a ratio of 2: 1: 3. To 100 g of the mixture add the juice of half a lemon and 2 g of ginger root powder. Take on an empty stomach every morning.