Best prostate massagers
Prostate massager is intended for independent use outside a medical institution. The product is certified in accordance with international quality standards.
In addition to the curly working applicator, the complete set has a battery, to which the applicator itself is directly connected via a cord. The working head of the massager is compact in size with convenient contours. The surfaces are absolutely smooth - thus providing a light and painless introduction of the massager into the anus and further into the intestines.
During operation, the apparatus warms up to 39-43 ⁰ Celsius, which ensures a temperature identical to the natural physiological inside the intestine, since at low temperatures a spasm of the gland vessels is observed, and the effectiveness of treatment is significantly reduced. During the procedure, a rush of heat to the organ is felt, while a burning sensation does not occur.
In addition to thermal effects, Mavit produces magnetic fields that are not physically sensed by the senses, but affect the body of a man. The influence of magnetic fields improves blood supply to the male sex gland, accelerates metabolic processes, and relieves spasm of the walls of the prostate gland and inflammation of the ducts.
The triple principle of work best affects the health of the gonad - the effect of combination therapy is much more stable than the standard .
The cost of the device ranges from 7.5 - 13 thousand rubles.
Cons of the Mavit device
Mavit prostate massagers, although they have enhanced action, but the product design wants the best. The large dimensions of the power supply do not allow compactly folding the device. To ensure operation, it is necessary to connect the cord of the working applicator to the charging unit, which significantly limits the user - the cord must be constantly inserted into the charging unit, otherwise the device will turn off.
The charging unit itself has a decent weight, which is why the applicator sags or takes an uncomfortable position. When the battery is plugged into the power outlet, you can use the devices, but the cord length is not enough, and since the battery charge is limited, the device becomes dependent on the power source - the outlet.
The lengths of the working head of the apparatus large men will not be enough to affect the deep-lying areas of the prostate gland , in connection with which, massage loses its therapeutic value.
Prostate Massage Machine ANEROS
The products are presented in a traditional and reduced size, which ensures the choice of vibratory massagers depending on anthropometric data and the physiological state of the rectal canal. The introduction of too large a device can injure the delicate mucous membrane of the rectum and cause bleeding, which is difficult to stop.
The anatomical shape of the Aneros vibro massager provides painless use and a high result.
A prostate vibratory massager is made of high-quality hypoallergenic plastic polymers - the use of the device will not cause allergic reactions.
Unique prostate massage machine ANEROS the presence of special mini-massagers acting on the perineum and point K (Kundalini).
Thanks to the presence of mini-massagers, the best relaxation effect is achieved, due to which the main massager acts on a more relaxed prostate - this allows you to strengthen the decongestant effect and quickly remove the spasm from the vessels of the organ. In a short time, edema disappears from the prostate gland, the partitions of the organ relax, the secretion of the gland is improved.Regular use allows not only to effectively treat prostatitis, but also to prevent its development (a preventive effect is achieved).
During the use of the massage device, relaxation and a feeling of goosebumps are felt.
Vibro massagers are protected by international patents and comply with generally accepted quality standards.
The uniqueness of ANEROS devices lies in the fact that in massagers missing batteries, the device works due to the natural energy of the human body. Due to this feature, the device does not depend on sources of electricity, which makes it not only convenient to use (you can use it anywhere), but also increases the life of the device.
There is a massager from Aneros in the range of 4000 - 10000 rubles.
How do massagers work?
- Simplify urination, which can be difficult with prostatitis.
- Reduce stagnation.
- Reduce pain.
- Strengthen potency.
- Strengthen erectile function.
- Activation of blood circulation in the prostate gland.
- Increased muscle tone in the pelvic area.
Indications for use
The use of massagers for the prostate is recommended in the following cases:
- The presence of a chronic form of prostatitis without exacerbation.
- The presence of stagnant type of prostatitis.
- Existing erectile dysfunction, which should include the loss of orgasm, decreased potency, short-term sexual intercourse.
- Existing fertility disorders, for example, changes in the spermogram, which are characteristic of inflammatory processes.
- The presence of benign prostatic hyperplasia in the initial stage after assessing the PSA level of blood.
Features of the disease and causes
Prostatitis is divided into certain categories. Depending on these categories, treatment and prophylaxis of the prostate are prescribed.
The following categories are distinguished:
- Category 1. Acute prostatitis.
- Category 3. Chronic bacterial.
- Category 3-a. Chronic with pain in the pelvic area.
- Category 3-b. Similar to syndrome 3a, but characterized by pronounced pelvic pain.
- Category 4. Asymptomatic chronic.
The following groups of causes of the prostate are divided:
They differ from each other in the following: the first group can get sick through sexual intercourse or due to surgery of the pelvic organs, the second group gets sick as a result of hypothermia, decreased immunity, alcohol abuse and for other reasons. As mentioned above, the approach to treatment should be different, depending on the category of the disease.
- the possibility of independent use without assistance,
- helps restore flow patency,
- the best device to combat sexual problems and diseases,
- raises the tone of the prostate gland,
- replaces finger massage of the prostate by a doctor,
- improves lymph flow, blood circulation.
However, a massager is prohibited in the following cases:
- in the presence of residual urine, congestion in the bladder,
- with bacterial prostatitis, which proceeds in an acute form,
- in the presence of any neoplasms.
Before using this stimulant, you should consult your doctor. Although for each such stimulant there is a description and instructions for use.
In the prostate gland over time, an accumulation of secretion occurs, which becomes a favorable environment for the development of bacteria and microbes. In a healthy body, the outflow of secretion occurs naturally.
Inflammation of the prostate gland occurs for the following reasons:
- weakened immunity
- lack of physical activity, sedentary work,
- bad habits,
- impaired blood supply and lymph congestion in the pelvic organs,
- hormonal disorders
- genitourinary infections.
- Useful urological device.
- It operates on the principle of "cold heating".
- Designed for selective phototherapy.
- The tool also has a mode of vibration and magnetic exposure.
- Before using this unique device, consult your doctor.
- Another useful massager for rectal exposure.
- The device has a bent tip, so penetration is easy, without pain.
- The tool combines several effects at once for maximum effect.
- It is recommended to carry out the procedures every day.
- No pain should occur during exposure.
- It is not recommended for use in acute inflammatory process.
The effectiveness of different types
In medicine, it is customary to distinguish two types of massagers designed for the prostate gland. They are divided into the following:
- Invasive. Such massagers act directly on the organ through the rectum, which is why men are often embarrassed and refuse to use such devices, despite the fact that among them there are the best prostate massagers. In general, invasive massagers are very effective for the reason that they can affect the entire posterior surface of the prostate gland. As a rule, after exposure to invasive massagers, an outflow of stagnant secretions, regeneration of damaged tissues, and restoration of muscle tone are observed. Thanks to the influence of magnetic impulses, the course of the inflammatory process is inhibited, swelling is eliminated, as well as pain during urination. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to the best invasive type prostate massagers, which will be discussed below.
- Non-invasive These devices act on the prostate gland through the urogenital diaphragm, as well as muscle tissue of the pelvic floor. These massagers do not need to be inserted into the rectum. In addition, there are also the best prostate massagers, which are convenient in that the man does not feel any discomfort, and the entire massage process can be controlled independently. Non-invasive devices only affect the lower region of the prostate, therefore, in comparison with the above option, they will be less effective.
There are many different models of non-invasive and invasive massagers on sale. The sets and cost of these devices may vary. But which prostate massager is better to choose? An overview of the best of them is presented below.
- The urological device has an anatomical shape, so it repeats all the bends and contours of the body.
- The product is made of high density silicone, so its surface has a velvety softness, it is pleasant to the touch and does not cause allergic reactions even with increased sensitivity of the mucous membranes.
- The product is suitable for daily use.
- With regular massage, the device does not cause pain.
Considering the best prostate massagers, doctors' recommendations point to the Mavit device. This invasive massager is manufactured by a Russian company. It is intended for the treatment of the inflammatory process that occurs in the tissues of the prostate. However, it is recommended to use it in the remission stage, and preferably in the case of a chronic course of prostatitis.
The probe at the massager is covered with medical plastic. It is inserted directly into the rectum, after which the device must be turned on. Then the massager comprehensively affects the prostate gland.
Experts do not recommend using this massager for acute prostatitis, sharp exacerbations of diseases, as well as in the presence of cancerous formations in the rectum or in the tissues of the organ. In addition, treatment with a massager is contraindicated in the acute form of rectal diseases. On average, the cost of this device is about 10,000 rubles.
Types and features of the best massagers and stimulators for the prostate
All devices for stimulation and massage of the prostate are divided into internal and external. Also they are:
- Vibration massage,
- Electric impulse
The choice of a suitable model depends not only on the personal preferences of the patient, but also on his state of health. For example, some types of devices are not suitable for a man if he has a strong inflammatory process or stage III prostate adenoma (hyperplasia).
Listed below are the most popular and effective devices for massaging the prostate gland, which quickly relieve stagnation in the organ, and help relieve swelling and inflammation.
Before choosing a model, consult your doctor. Only a specialist will say whether a man needs prostate stimulation and how safe it is in a particular case.
Most devices for vibratory stimulation of the prostate are contact-invasive, that is, intended for insertion into the anus. By vibrating, they act on the wall of the rectum, which is located next to the prostate.
The main advantage of such models is high efficiency. Their disadvantage was that not every man will like the sensations that accompany the introduction of the massager into the anus and his work.
Rocks Off Torex
Classic vibratory stimulator made in the UK. It has the shape of an index finger and is suitable even for those who have cracks in the rectum or anus.
- Length - 14 cm
- The length of the input section is 10 cm,
- The diameter in the largest place is 3.5 cm.
The surface of the device is made of medical silicone in black and blue. It is completely hygienic and safe for the human body. The material is hypoallergenic, soft and pleasant to the touch.
Torex is considered a universal massager and is great for men who need prostate stimulation. The device runs on finger batteries.
Complete with a vibratory massager a proprietary gel lubricant is sold. It is designed to facilitate the insertion of the device into the anus and eliminates damage to the delicate intestinal wall.
You can buy Rocks Off Torex in the store of intimate goods, medical equipment or on the Internet. In pharmacies, such a model is rarely sold. The cost of the device is from 1800 to 2300 rubles.
Congestive Prostatitis: Causes, Treatment and Prevention
Nexus Revo 2
Made in England and is considered the best representative of devices for vibration massage. Its sizes:
- The length of the input part is 10 cm,
- The width of the hardware unit is 12 cm,
- The diameter of the insertion head is 3.8 x 2.7 cm.
An advantage of the Nexus Revo 2 is that it has several head modes:
- With the vibrator turned off,
- With a slight vibration
- With intense vibrations.
If desired, a man can change the light rotation of the head to fast, but in this case you need to make sure that the massager does not cause discomfort or harm the inflamed gland.
Another plus of choosing the Nexus Revo 2 was the possibility of recharging it from USB. Now the user will not encounter a sudden shutdown of the device or its poor performance due to low battery. It is enough to take the USB cable from the kit and connect the massager to a computer, laptop or Power Bank. A full battery charge is enough for 4 hours of operation of the device.
Nexus Revo 2 is hypoallergenic, moisture-resistant latex. It can be washed with soap and lubricated with a water-based lubricant.
The massager surface does not tolerate high temperatures, so you can not keep it near open sources of fire or near hot objects.
You can order Nexus Revo 2 on the manufacturer’s website, in a sex shop or online medical equipment stores. It costs a prostate vibratory massager not cheap - from 8 to 9 thousand rubles. Its counterpart is the Nexus Revo Stealth (price - from 8.5 to 10 thousand rubles).
The principle of operation of electric massagers is based on the emission of electrical impulses that pass through the soft tissues and reach the site of inflammation. They make biological fluids circulate more actively, which positively affects the condition of the prostate gland and other organs of the small pelvis.
Electrical stimulants are both internal and external. In the first case, the tip with the electrodes is inserted into the rectum, and in the second it is applied to the perineum. Of course, with internal use of the device, the prostate is subjected to a more intense effect of electrical pulses, but external exposure to the organ gives good results.
It is a device for the treatment of various urological diseases, including:
- Infectious and bacterial diseases of the genitourinary system.
When developing Ereton, all the achievements of medicine were used. The design of the device consists of a stick with an electrode at the end, which is inserted into the anus to the level of the prostate gland, and an electrical unit. It is applied to the inguinal region to create a “tunnel” for the impulses and make them pass through the prostate and other organs of the small pelvis.
In the process of Ereton’s work, currents activate blood and lymph metabolism, as well as:
- Suppress pain
- Slow down the cell division of the focus of hyperplasia,
- They remove the inflammatory process,
- Increase muscle tone
- Improve the conductivity of blood vessels and arteries,
- They increase the flow of beneficial substances to the organs of the genitourinary system.
Ereton should be stored in a dry place and before use, wipe the contact elements with gauze soaked in an antiseptic solution without alcohol (Chlorhexedine, hydrogen peroxide).
In addition, electrical pulses accelerate the repair of damaged tissues and increase the effectiveness of drugs taken by a man.
The prostate stimulator does not cause discomfort, a thin stick with an electrode enters the anus without problems and does not require the use of lubricants. Ereton works from the network. The power supply is supplied with the device.
You can buy a prostate stimulator at a price of 10 to 11 thousand rubles. It is sold in many pharmacies and on the manufacturer's website.
The device is intended for the treatment of inflammatory processes throughout the body, including in the prostate gland. It is also approved for use in the treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
The therapeutic effect of Vitafon is due to the fact that the microvibration of electric waves emitted by it makes the blood and lymph flow move more actively. Even the pulses of the device positively affect the cells of the soft tissues, increasing the speed of their regeneration, and start the work of local immunity, which easily copes with inflammation, microbes and bacteria.
- Modes of operation - weak and intense,
- The frequency range of the electric waves is from 20 Hz to 18 kHz,
- Power consumption - up to 6 W,
- Supply voltage - from a network 220V,
- The mass of the hardware unit is 500 g,
- Dimensions - 13x10x7 cm.
The main feature of Vitafon, due to which it has become popular in all areas of medicine, is its effectiveness and long service life. The disadvantage of the model is that it cannot be used to treat prostatitis, if a man has:
- Atherosclerosis of the pelvic veins,
- Acute infectious diseases of the genitourinary system,
- Cancerous tumors
In the latter case, you can use the electric stimulator exclusively under the supervision of a urologist.
Included with the device, the manufacturer supplies a set of electrodes, wires for connecting them, a unit for connecting the Vitafon to a power outlet, and instructions for use. The device costs from 7000 to 8500 rubles.
Mechanical stimulants of the prostate are the simplest devices.They do not have a vibration motor or electrodes for emitting electrical pulses. They are either inserted into the anus and massage the prostate with a gentle movement of the male hand, or are used externally, that is, they are applied to the perineum while the patient is in a sitting position.
This is a non-invasive massager for the prostate, used in the fight against inflammation of a stagnant nature of any degree of complexity. It is a cone-shaped oblong object with a ribbed surface.
Doctors recommend a “straw goby” for men who have a sedentary lifestyle, such as drivers or office workers.
- The massager is placed between the legs so that its ribbed surface is in the perineum, while it should not cause discomfort or pain,
- During the "sitting" on the massager, a person has a mild stimulation of the prostate gland,
- You don’t need to move specifically on the “Straw Bull”, it presses on the prostate under the influence of a man’s body weight.
Using a mechanical massager is contraindicated in the presence of cancerous formations in the prostate and gland hyperplasia.
The cost of the Straw Bull is from 700 to 1,500 rubles. It is sold both over the Internet and at drugstores.
Pain in the prostate in men: causes and treatment
Intrigue Prostate Stimulator
The mechanical stimulator for self-massage of the prostate has an unusual shape, which makes it possible to simultaneously massage the gland through the rectum and externally. It is made of medical rubber (latex), waterproof and is not damaged by contact with various types of lubricants.
All invasive mechanical stimulants must be washed under running water with antibacterial soap before use to prevent infection in the rectum.
The main advantage of Intrigue Prostate Stimulator is the complete correspondence of its form to the anatomical structure of the intestine. This means that it gently enters the anus, does not injure the anus and mucous membrane.
The prostate massager is equipped with a handle. It allows a man to change the position of the device and stimulate the prostate with the intensity that he needs.
In addition to the use in the treatment of inflammation, Intrigue Prostate Stimulator can be used to strengthen potency, because it normalizes the flow of blood to the cavernous bodies of the penis, which helps to improve erectile function.
The prostate stimulator is available in two colors - black and red. It is sold in intimate goods stores, online pharmacies and on the manufacturer's website, which is the American company NSNovelties. The cost of the massager is not more than 1300 rubles.
Larisa, 38 years old
I bought an Ereton device for my husband, I thought that he would help him get rid of prostate inflammation. Unfortunately, the spouse's well-being only worsened. I had to go to Moscow to a familiar urologist. He diagnosed an adenoma, prescribed an operation. After surgery, the doctor advised using Ereton to speed up rehabilitation.
Anton, 30 years old
For a long time I could not decide which simulator for the prostate to choose. The doctor recommended that I buy Nexus Revo 2 and told how to use it correctly. I could not find it in a regular pharmacy; I had to order it via the Internet. I massaged the gland for about 3 months and the inflammation decreased significantly. He was treated with light drugs that normalize blood circulation.
Leonid, 45 years old
Used different types of massagers for the prostate gland. I especially liked the mechanical “Straw goby”. It is easy to use and gives good results. He put it on the crotch every day for 30-40 minutes. In a month and a half, the inflammation disappeared.
Choosing a massager for the prostate - which stimulator is better and more effective?
According to statistics, after 40 years, problems with the prostate appear in every third man.
Most representatives of the stronger sex come to see a doctor in the late stages of the development of the disease, when it is quite difficult to get rid of the changes that have occurred in the body.
In addition to drug therapy, the doctor may prescribe prostate massage as an additional procedure that helps to speed up recovery. Massage is an effective way to influence men's health.
It helps to increase potency, prolong sexual intercourse, stimulate regenerative processes in tissues, improve blood circulation within the body and speedy elimination of prostatitis.
For the procedure, you need the purchase of a massager. About how to choose the right device, what types of devices are on sale, and how they differ, read below.
Types of prostate massagers
There are two types of prostate massagers.
- invasive. This version of the device acts directly through the rectum, which often confuses men and makes them refuse to use this type of device. In fact, invasive massagers are very effective because they can affect the entire back surface of the prostate gland. After exposure to an invasive device, an outflow of stagnant secretion, restoration of muscle tone, and regeneration of damaged cells occur. Also, due to the influence of magnetic pulses, the course of inflammatory processes is stopped, the elimination of edema and pain during urination,
- non-invasive. Such devices affect the organ through the urogenital diaphragm, the pelvic floor muscle tissue and do not require insertion into the rectum. Such models are convenient, because in this case the man does not feel rectal discomfort and can completely control the process of massage. Non-invasive devices affect only the lower pole of the prostate, therefore, in comparison with the previous option, they are less effective.
The use of invasive devices is more convenient and efficient. And if a man manages to overcome his internal contradictions, he will be able to significantly accelerate the process of recovery and return to normal life.
Mavit is an invasive massager produced in Russia, designed to treat inflammatory processes in the tissues of the prostate gland, which are in the process of subsiding or chronic course.
A probe coated with medical plastic is inserted into the rectum. After switching on, the device provides a comprehensive effect on the prostate gland: thermal, magnetic pulse and vibration.
It is not recommended to use the Mavit apparatus in the acute course of the disease, a sharp exacerbation of prostatitis, the presence of cancer in the tissues of the organ or rectum, as well as in acute diseases of the rectum. The average cost of the device is 9500 rubles.
Despite the fact that Zini was originally intended for women, for men suffering from impaired prostate function, it can also bring many benefits.
The product is made of silicone and plastic and runs on battery power. The average cost of the device is 9800 rubles.
Electric Massager Markelov
The country of manufacture of this device is Russia. This non-invasive device is of almost universal use. Among the diseases that the massager can get rid of, also include problems with the prostate.
The device acts on the problem area through special vibrations that mimic muscle contraction. Due to this effect, blood flow is improved, resulting in an increase in the intensity of metabolic processes inside the tissues and complete restoration of damaged cells.
As a result, there is an improvement in the functioning of the diseased organ. The duration and intensity of use of the massager is determined by the attending physician, based on the patient’s state of health. The average cost of the device is 10,000 rubles.
How to choose the most effective stimulant: criteria for a good device
There are no common parameters.
Features of the choice of device depend on personal preferences, health status and material capabilities of the buyer.
If a man under no circumstances agrees to perform prostate massage using an invasive device, then spending money on his acquisition is completely inexpedient. At the same time, buying a non-invasive massager for severe forms of disease, the result is not worth the wait.
If you decide to choose the invasive version of the product, be sure to see if the manual is attached to the massager, and also check the quality of its work, without leaving the counter. The surface of such a product should be smooth, devoid of all kinds of defects that could damage the mucosa of the rectum.
Invasive massage devices are more effective in the fight against prostate diseases, but also more expensive.
If we are talking about a non-invasive mechanical or electronic massager, at the time of purchase it is necessary to check its integrity and ability to work without interruptions.
If the patient requires preventive measures, the use of the Straw Goby or any other non-invasive device that contributes to the outflow of stagnant secretion will be sufficient.
If a person needs an effective effect on the area of the prostate gland, the specialist will most likely write out a direction for massage sessions in a medical institution or recommend purchasing an invasive device.
In some cases, the use of a prostate massager may be contraindicated. Therefore, the independent use of devices without first consulting a doctor is extremely undesirable.
Recommendations on how to choose a good prostate massager:
The acquisition of a prostate massager can be a profitable investment. With this device, you can maintain your health at the proper level by spending a minimum of money. The key to a quick recovery will be the competent and regular use of the purchased massager.
Prostate massager: how to choose the best and how to use it?
Prostate massager - a modern anal prostate stimulator for men, made of special medical silicone, this is what distinguishes a fake from a real simulator. The material is hypoallergenic, pleasant to the touch, in addition to the therapeutic effect, gives the stronger sex an incomparable pleasure.
A urological massager for the prostate is a great toy that can not only diversify the sexual life of a couple, but also save a man from unpleasant symptoms of prostatitis and congestion. Using a medical device is easy, it is able to solve many male problems, including the prevention of prostatitis, strengthen erection and restore the joy of intimate life.
How is stimulation useful?
Massage acts directly on the gland. This improves the condition of the patient as a whole, relieves edema, increases vascular tone and normalizes lymph flow.
A medical prostate massager cannot be used in the acute form of prostatitis, but it may be necessary for those suffering from a chronic disease. The effect is observed in several directions:
- Restoration of patency of the ducts.
- Improves the penetration of drugs into the gland tissue.
- The tone of the prostate gland rises.
- Blood circulation and lymph flow improves.
However, the use of prostate massagers is not always appropriate, there are times at which these medical devices are strictly contraindicated:
- Bacterial prostatitis, proceeding in an acute form.
- Any neoplasms (malignancy, size, stones, etc.).
- The presence of residual urine, congestion in the bladder.
Prostate massager has its advantages in using:
- The availability of self-massage at home.
- Attractive price for any type of massagers.
- Positive feedback from doctors.
- An excellent tool used as a prophylaxis and treatment of prostatitis and ED.
- The best device to combat impotence and other sexual problems.
- An excellent way to diversify sex life and get sensual pleasure.
Massagers for prostatitis are an excellent solution to the problem for those men who for some reason cannot (do not want) to visit the medical center and urologist to perform digital (direct) prostate massage.
What to choose?
Of course, if a man decided to buy a massager, then you should not think that he exists in a single version and only from one manufacturer. But how to choose the best from what they offer? Where can I buy it and how to use it correctly? There are a lot of questions, then the most popular options for massagers with the necessary characteristics will be considered:
A modern portable medical device that combines the advantages of vibration massage in combination with infrared and electromagnetic radiation. A great opportunity for a man to massage without the help of unauthorized persons. Mavit is used only in the remission phase.
Some drugs, such as Mavit, have several actions at once: they massage the prostate gland and act with infrared and electromagnetic radiation.
Why consumers chose Mavit:
- Easy to use, not addictive at the physical level.
- Mavit ULP-01 has no similar analogues.
- Mavit is effective, when it is used, the outflow of secretion from the prostate is normalized, spasms are relieved, the treatment period is reduced.
- With it, you can replace most of the stationary procedures.
The medical device is comfortable, reliable and convenient, the service life is from 5 to 8 years.
- Massager for stimulation of the prostate "Straw goby"
Designed to treat any genitourinary diseases in men. Outdoor massage is especially indicated for those who are driving for a long time, in the office, and for pensioners. The prostate massager is great for home use.
Regular massage helps in the fight against prostatitis. The “straw goby” is simple to operate: it will be enough to put it on a car seat, a chair and sit in such a position that the bulge on the device is under the scrotum.
Massage movements are simple vibrations of the pelvis from side to side.
A device equipped with an independent head rotation function. The prostate stimulator has a powerful motor that can rotate the vibrator head in a circle and gives the man, in addition to the therapeutic effect, unforgettable sexual sensations.
Nexus Revo 2 Black has an additional relief emphasis, which effectively massages the crotch, thereby achieving maximum healing result.
Nexus Revo 2 Black is not just a device, but a combination of modern technologies that help a man treat a prostate at home, but not harm it.
The Nexus Revo 2 Black has a high torque, which allows you to work in that high-speed transmission that will be most pleasant for a man, the inner case makes the vibrator stronger, and the coupling ensures its silent operation.
Anal stimulator Nexus Revo is a revolutionary revolution in the production of sex toys for men, but in addition, Nexus Revo is an excellent medical massager.
- Power Probe - Prostate Massager
This is a masterpiece of an American company specializing in the production of massagers (from Dr. Joel Kaplan).Of all the modifications, Power Probe is the most popular worldwide, it is simple, but ergonomic, convenient and functional.
The case is made of high-strength plastic with medical silicone as a coating. Length - 14 cm, diameter - 2.5 cm, the bent tip provides the most easy penetration, a sex toy can be recommended to beginners in the use of massagers.
- Zini - a famous stimulant
The Zini massage apparatus only performs mechanical effects on the male gland, but its shape and relief make it perfect.
Zini prostate stimulator-massager has a hard and embossed shaft, but on top is dressed in delicate silicone. On the shell there are additional notches that provide even greater stimulation of the prostate.
Zini is a massager that was developed under the guidance of specialists, which is why it has an ideal anatomical shape. The Zini bend angle is 72.5 degrees, the penetration length is 8.3 cm, and the diameter is 2.2 cm.
The materials from which the Zini massager is made are completely safe and hygienic.
The development of the stimulator belongs to the well-known medical company Aneros, the massager itself has a distinctive feature - a crystal white color, made of medical plastic. Anatomically, it has a perfect shape and repeats all the bends of a man’s body, is an excellent tool to improve the health of the prostate gland. The input part of Aneros is 10.5 cm, diameter is 2.5-2.7 cm.
The Markelov prostate massager is equipped with a saddle with an electrode so that massage of the prostate gland can be carried out with maximum comfort. When using a Markelov simulator, a man just needs to choose a program, sit on a saddle moistened with water for 15-20 minutes.
Indisputable advantages that Markelov's electric massager has:
- Massage is not invasive (no penetration).
- Various tuning programs allow you to configure Markelov's simulator at the discretion of a man.
- After three applications, the result will be tangible.
- Contraindications are minimal.
Markelov's massager-simulator can be used at home as a course treatment or prevention throughout life.
- Vibrator Massager Rocks Off Cheeky Boy Blue
This is a unique device, an anal type of prostate massage is used, a man receives not only a therapeutic effect, but also a lot of pleasure. The product can be used at home.
- Men’s Pleasure Wand Extra Large - Prostate Stimulation Product
Waterproof stimulator, has four speed modes, with a capacious battery that allows you to use the product for a relatively long time. It is indicated by specialists as a treatment for prostate diseases, and as a supplement it can be used as a sex toy.
Each massager has its own technical parameters, so to select, based on the stage of the disease, the most effective is necessary individually for everyone, and only a doctor can do this.
As can be seen from the review, for men, the domestic and foreign massager industry has prepared many product options for any color, configuration and ease of use. Which one to choose - this decision is up to the man, based on medical indications and personal preferences.
Comparative price indicators
The choice of any commodity unit begins not only with familiarization with its characteristics, but also with the price. For many consumers, price is a fundamental criterion when choosing, although experts do not think it is right. In some cases, a not too expensive product gives more positive results than what costs an order of magnitude more.
Table No. 1. Prices for some popular prostate massagers
|Title||Average price / rub.|
|Mavit ULP-01 |
Producer: Elamed (Russia)
|9500 – 10500|
|"Straw goby"||From 50 to 55 dollars|
|Nexus Revo 2 Black||From 5000|
|Markelov electric massager + electrode saddle||10000|
|Rocks Off Cheeky Boy Blue||From 3500|
|Men’s Pleasure Wand Extra Large||3550|
You can buy all these products at various commodity sites of online stores. The price in each of them may vary slightly, because the choice is solely with the consumer.
Is it possible to make a stimulator yourself?
Do-it-yourself stimulator-massager for the prostate gland is very difficult to do. One of the main problems is an accurate knowledge of the anatomy, the product must exactly repeat all the bends of the body to prevent injury.
With your own hands, the massager is best made from clay or plasticine, its diameter should not be more than 5 cm (optimally 2.5-3) and differ in length by about 10 cm. In the diameter, the massager is round in shape with a rounded head and slightly curved along.
Before use, the product must be thoroughly hardened (dry), a condom must be put on it and lubricated with an anesthetic lubricant. For greater safety, it is better to show the stimulant to the doctor and get comprehensive advice on its use.
Important! Despite the fact that you can make a stimulant yourself, it is still highly undesirable to use it. Stimulation of the prostate is not just a variant of a sex game, but a serious medical effect, which is necessary in the treatment of various diseases of the reproductive organs. If used incorrectly, complications may occur in the form of hemorrhoids, sepsis, etc.
No matter how high-quality prostate massage is, it alone is not enough to treat prostatitis, an integrated approach to therapy is required under the supervision of a doctor.
Undoubtedly, a high-quality anal (or non-contact) medical device will cost more, but with it a man will perform a quality massage and enjoy it. Whatever the price of the product, it's worth it.
Prostate massager: which stimulator is best for do-it-yourself massage
To massage the prostate at home without involving third parties, a special device was developed. On sale you can find two types of prostate massager. Units for home use are easy to use.
With their help, you can achieve the removal of stagnant secretions from the body, eliminate pain, improve urination, increase potency. Massagers help to get rid of many pathologies of the male gland.
Types of prostate massagers
There are invasive and non-invasive massagers for the prostate. An invasive massager is a special device that a man must insert into the rectum. This vibrating massager is made of silicone. Its shape is slightly elongated, pear-shaped. Inside the device is a vibration element. A man can use this apparatus for self-massage of the prostate.
The shape of the electric massager takes into account the peculiarities of the anatomical structure of the male body, therefore the device cannot go further into the intestine or fall out, which allows a person to do vibration massage on their own.
If we talk about which prostate massager is better, then the most effective are invasive devices. Such a massager provides a triple effect:
- The vibrational effect of the unit allows you to increase muscle tone and improve the removal of stagnant secretions.
- Thermal exposure helps to reduce the inflammatory process and improve blood circulation.
- A vibrating massager also carries out a magnetic effect, which allows you to dilute stagnant juice, improve urine diversion, remove the inflammatory process and accelerate tissue regeneration.
Non-invasive prostate stimulant is recommended for preventive purposes. Their use is aimed at eliminating small stagnant processes in the organ.
The effectiveness of such a massage will be significantly lower than when using direct exposure devices.When using non-invasive aggregates, the pubic-coccygeal muscle is stimulated.
Due to this, there is a small effect on the organ.
Important! The main advantage of any massager is that the man does not need outside help during the procedure.
Prostate stimulator selection criteria
To choose the unit that suits you, you need to consult a urologist who will take into account the features of your disease when choosing an apparatus. Also, a consultant for a specialized store or website can help you with this.
Remember that when acquiring a prostate massager, reviews of which are mostly positive, you must take into account the characteristics of your body. If it is unacceptable for a man to massage through the rectum, then invasive devices will not work.
Below we will provide a brief overview of the best models:
- Invasive massage device Mavit model ULP-01. The product provides three exposure modes: magnetic pulse, thermal and vibration.
- Emils 007 is a domestic device that does not use heat heating due to its relative insecurity. The unit works on the principle of "cold" heating. The massager uses the method of selective phototherapy. This unit also applies to invasive devices.
- The imported Men’s Pleasure Wand with 4-speed operation has a convenient knob and control panel. The product is in a waterproof case and runs on batteries.
- Nexus revo massager with separate head rotation function for better muscle relaxation also imported.
Prostate Stimulator Technique
Using a non-invasive prostate massager is easy. It is necessary to turn on the device and sit on it so that the unit acts on the muscles under the scrotum. 6-7 minutes of such exposure are enough. To make massage more effective, it is recommended to carry it out with a partially filled bladder. The procedure should be done in the morning and in the evening until the urea is emptied.
How to use an invasive prostate massager with your own hands is described in detail in the instructions for the device. Follow these guidelines:
- The device must be treated with an antiseptic solution. Some silicone massagers are advised to simply pour over boiling water or boil.
- Next, you need to wear a condom on the product, which is used to conduct ultrasound with a vaginal probe, or a regular condom.
- The anus is lubricated with petroleum jelly or any lubricant.
Attention! When using latex products, only water-based lubricants are allowed, since greasy components will destroy the material of the device.
- To conduct a massage, a man should lie on his side and press his legs, bent at the knees, to his stomach.
- The vibro massager is inserted into the rectum to a depth of 50-70 mm, after which the vibration mode can be turned on.
- If you are doing the procedure for the first time, then its duration should not exceed five minutes. With each subsequent procedure, the duration can be increased by one minute.
- After the required time has passed, turn off the prostate massage device and carefully remove it.
- After the massage, empty the urea.
The main criterion for the correctness of the procedure is the absence of pain in a man. Also, after a properly conducted procedure, a small amount of secret should be released.
For therapeutic purposes, it is recommended to take a course of 10 sessions. But their number can be increased if necessary. In order to prevent, the number of procedures can be slightly reduced. In any case, it is necessary to take into account your feelings, and when discomfort occurs, you should stop the massage.
Contraindications to the use of the massager
Before doing prostate massage using a vibratory massager, you need to make sure that you have no contraindications to this procedure. It is worth giving up massage in such cases:
- stones in the organ
- malignant processes in the gland,
- acute cystitis
- exacerbation of chronic prostatitis and acute prostatitis.
Many men tolerate the massage procedure well and do not experience discomfort. If you have uncomfortable feelings during the first sessions in the absence of contraindications, then do not rush to refuse massage. Quite often, after the first few procedures, one feels normal, and the discomfort completely disappears.
How to use a massager, prostate stimulator, instructions
Today, prostatitis and other diseases of the male reproductive system are becoming increasingly important. In addition to medical methods of treatment, such as antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs, prostate massage has a positive effect. Usually, a doctor conducts massage sessions, but you can also use a method such as a massager for prostatitis.
What is it for?
Massage of the prostate gland by any method can improve microcirculation in the gland itself, which leads to an improvement in the functioning of the gland. The massager for prostatitis has a number of indications, which are primarily determined by the doctor.
- Chronic prostatitis. When diagnosing the chronic course of prostatitis, the doctor recommends a prostate massage session. This allows you to open clogged ducts of the gland and improve its functional state.
- Restoring adequate potency. In case of violation of potency, the use and conduct of prostate massage is a "training" for the implementation of a healthy sexual intercourse.
- Increased ejaculate volume. If there are any problems with conception, the doctor can also recommend a massage session, as it will enhance the gland and the release of a larger volume of sperm. This is necessary both to increase the chances of fertilization, and to analyze sperm, and the selection of viable sperm.
Like any other method of treating prostatitis, this one has its contraindications. Not in all cases, contraindications may coincide with those listed in the instructions, since only the doctor decides whether to use a massager to treat prostatitis and poor erection in a particular case.
- Bladder congestion.
- The acute form of prostatitis or another infectious disease of the reproductive system.
- Stones in the prostate.
In the presence of at least one of these items, the use of prostate massage is strictly prohibited. It is necessary first of all to cure these disorders, after which you can apply massage. However, the instructions for use clearly describe contraindications to the procedure.
Prostate massage can not be done with prostatitis and stones in the prostate
How to use
So how to use a prostate massager? There are several types of prostate appliances. They all have both advantages and disadvantages. Their choice depends on quality, price, customer reviews.
There are a large number of models. Fundamentally, all models are divided into invasive and non-invasive.
According to reviews and experience, non-invasive ones do not bring the desired effect, and their use is justified for the prevention of various congestive phenomena in the pelvis.
There are several well-known brands of invasive massagers. They differ among themselves in the provided effects.
- Aneros Eupho, Maximus.
- Gopaldas Curvehead.
- Toy Joy.
- Power Probe
- Revo 2 Black.
- Rhinio RBX-1.
It is not difficult to use the device, but it requires preliminary preparation. Before using the vibratory massager, you must read the instructions. Prior to use, the rectum must be cleaned.In addition, before the procedure, it is advisable to drink about 1 liter of water in 15-20 minutes, so that the full bladder brings the prostate closer to the rectum.
Then treat the tip of the device with an antiseptic, put a condom on it, which is used for ultrasound examinations. Lubricate the anus with vaseline or special grease.
You can use the device in any position. Massagers for the prostate gland can be entered in the position on the side, the legs are slightly bent at the knees. You can also enter standing, spreading your legs, or sitting.
It is necessary to use it extremely carefully and enter the tip slowly and carefully, since the sensitive nerve plexus is located in the area of entry into the rectum.
After the introduction of the stimulator and the inclusion of the vibration mode, the massage lasts about 3 minutes, with the next procedure, it is necessary to increase the time by 1 minute, the maximum duration of the procedure is 5 minutes. Empty the bladder after the procedure.
The duration and frequency of the massage is determined solely by the doctor
Use the device for a rather long time. Usually one massage course is 5-10 sessions. Between procedures, you need to pause for one to two days. However, the number of courses and sessions is determined by the attending physician.
The following video shows in detail how to use the device. The instructions describe and illustrate the phased use of the massager, how to properly massage the prostate.
When using a massager for prostatitis, there are three main therapeutic effects. All of them depend on the type of device. However, the treatment of prostatitis is becoming more effective at the same time.
Moreover, recovery processes take less time. This effect helps to improve the transport of antibacterial drugs to the site of inflammation. And an improved blood flow with various elements enhances local immunity.
Vibration helps to increase tone and eliminate congestion by opening the ducts and a more free exit of secretions and glands. Some devices have a magnetic effect.
They reduce the focus of inflammation in the gland, remove pain, swelling. In this case, the output of urine is normalized.
For the first time, it is advisable for the doctor to show how to work with the device and answer all questions: how to massage, which pharmacy is better to buy and the basic rule of use.
Thus, it is not difficult to perform a massage with a prostate massager, and this helps to improve the condition of men with diseases of the reproductive system. Before using any device, it is necessary to consult a doctor to determine the duration of the procedure and, most importantly, its necessity.
What is useful stimulation with a massager
The main cause of inflammation of the prostate gland is excessive secretion in its ducts.. This happens due to a rare or too weak reduction in the prostatic muscles (atony), slow metabolism and inactive blood flow. Under such conditions, ejaculation, even regular ones, does not always stimulate the prostate sufficiently. External mechanical action contributes to a more complete emptying of the ducts, improves metabolic processes in the prostate gland.
Prostate massage is used in the complex treatment of inflammation, as well as for the prevention of prostatitis. It can be performed both in the treatment room and at home. In the latter case, it is more convenient to use urological massagers. From their wide range you can choose the shape and diameter, eliminating discomfort during the procedure. The devices on the control panel are most convenient for self-massage.
After sessions, in many men, a lubricant (transparent prostatic secretion) is released from the urethra. This is normal, especially in cases of lack of regular sex.With stagnant prostatitis, instead of a liquid, jelly-like, viscous discharge appears (usually with straining).
Cons Prostate Massager
Those who are used to traditional devices may not like such massagers due to the unusual lack of batteries. For the same reason, the device quickly loses its effectiveness - dependence on the patient’s body leads to rapid "discharge". Do not be surprised if the device begins to gradually "fade away" or suddenly completely stops working.
The specific form of the device leads to the fact that during the first applications pain or other discomfort may occur . With a quick introduction into the intestine, there is a high probability of injury.
Mini massagers on the device can lead to premature onset of ejaculation, due to which the effectiveness of massage is significantly reduced.
Mini massagers often slide off. At the moment of slipping the man feels discomfort or pain. Therefore, reliable fixation is extremely important. At the same time, excessive pressure negatively affects the state of the prostate gland and can injure it.
DUKE Prostate Massage Device
DUKE massagers have a unique shape, which allows you to move the device inside the rectum without fear of injuring it. Compact size (length - 16.7, and diameter - 3.7 cm) make it easy to enter the device into the intestines.
The massager has a special vibrating bullet, which provides vibratory movements of various intensities : from smooth and soft to very pronounced. The vibropool is removable, so it can be used for external stimulation of the prostate gland. For the same reason, it is easy to treat it with special disinfectants or antibacterial solutions (including soap).
The vibro massager provides 3 vibration rhythms and 2 degrees of vibration intensity. The control of the device is extremely simple.
The vibro massager has a powerful and hardy engine, due to which the device is able to work for a long time without recharging without losing power.
DUKE devices work quietly, which allows you to relax as much as possible and achieve the best effect from the use of the device.
Thanks to the magnetic charging cable, DUKE prostate vibrators are recharged within 1.5 - 2 hours.
In the manufacture of medical silicone is used. The material is completely safe for health. Hypoallergenicity of the material will protect the user from manifestations of allergic reactions. The use of silicone allows better transmission of vibration waves than apparatus made of other materials. The best transmission of the vibrational wave ensures its deeper penetration into the depths of the tissues of the male sex gland, which enhances the effect of the use of the device.
The special form of massagers allows you to affect the prostate, not only from the inside, but also from the outside - achieved by massage of the perineum.
The case of the device is waterproof, so when working you can use a large amount of water-based lubricant and not be afraid of damage to the device.
There is a vibratory massager from the company DUKE in the range of 5000 - 10000 rubles.
What are the downsides of DUKE
The use of medical silicone requires special storage conditions for the device: separately from other products, in a box or drawer, since the material is expensive and easily damaged.
In no case should the device be stored in direct sunlight - it is common for silicone to lose its qualities under the influence of temperature. A temperature influence of 50 ° C is enough, as the bonds between the molecules of the material begin to weaken. The effect of heat leads to the formation of flaws and cracks on the surface of silicone devices. Over time, the material "spreads". Exposure to sunlight can cause the color to change.
The specific form of the massager requires certain skills from the user use of the device, therefore, during the first use, the efficiency decreases.
As a lubricant, only water-based products are suitable, which causes certain inconveniences and the need to purchase only them.
Massage apparatus NEXUS REVO
The vibro massager is made of high quality medical silicone, which ensures safe use. The material is hypoallergenic - the occurrence of an allergic reaction is minimized.
The device works on the principle of an independent head - the working part of the device moves independently in the most comfortable directions, so that the likelihood of pain or discomfort is minimal. Independent movements of the working head allow you to achieve the maximum effect of the massage procedure of the prostate gland.
A rotating head is not the only plus of the device. The device is able to vibrate in 2 modes. The combination of a rotating working part and vibration allows you to make the procedure as efficient and comfortable as possible. During operation, the effects of vibrational waves and mechanical movement of the head are combined. If necessary, you can select a mode without vibration.
The design of the device is designed to provide additional impact on the perineum. The combination of simultaneous effects on the male sex gland and perineum gives a combined effect of external and internal massage, which allows you to more effectively fight inflammation of the gland, provides reliable prevention of prostatitis .
The size of the working head is 3.8 x 2.7 cm, which does not exceed the size of two fingers. Manual prostate massage is performed using two fingers inserted into the cavity of the rectum. The head is specially designed for such a size that when using the vibro-massager the man does not feel unpleasant sensations.
The compact size makes it easy to transport the device, for the storage of which a lot of space is not needed.
From one battery charge, the massager works continuously for 4 hours. Due to the presence of a USB cable in the kit, you can charge the device using a computer or any other equipment equipped with a USB output.
The cost of the NEXUS REVO massager ranges from 12,000 to 14,000 rubles.
Due to the fact that the device is made of silicone, all the disadvantages of silicone devices are typical for it:
storage in special conditions - because silicone is subject to mechanical damage,
it is forbidden to store the device in direct sunlight - the surface of the device heats up and silicone loses its properties: defects and cracks appear on the surface,
only water-based lubricants can be used,
even though the packaging indicates that the device is waterproof, reviews indicate the opposite ,
Due to water permeability, the device must be treated with special antiseptics, after which it is better to wipe the device with a damp cloth and dry it with a paper towel.
Choosing the most effective prostate massager
A prostate medical massager is a device for stimulating the prostate gland, which is used to eliminate the symptoms of prostatitis, prevent this disease, eliminate congestion in the body and improve the quality of sexual life. Most models can be used at home as an alternative to manual massage. You only need to choose a suitable device that is safe for regular use, which is easy to operate.
Prostate massager and its benefits
The following are reasons why you should use this product regularly:
- To apply such a technique is much more effective than simply acting on an organ with your hand, and it also requires less effort.
- Models are effective in the treatment and prevention of inflammation of the prostate gland, help with erectile dysfunction.
- The tool improves blood flow in the intimate organ, activates the lymph flow, which prevents congestive inflammatory processes.
- The device improves the penetration of drugs into the tissues of the body, which is effective in the complex treatment of pathologies of the reproductive system.
- Such a tool is a great way to diversify an intimate life, bring new sensations to it (massaging the prostate can bring a man to orgasm).
- Many modern products have silicone nozzles, which are distinguished by a soft texture, in addition, medical silicone does not cause allergic reactions.
- The products have positive reviews from doctors.
Previously, such a procedure required visiting a urologist who performed stimulation with hands and gloves. This is not a very pleasant manipulation for the patient, so it is much more convenient to make it an automatic device in comfortable conditions.
Types of devices
Which is better to buy a prostate massager? Most models have a similar design, the case of which is made of durable iron and plastic, has a stable stand for ease of use. The part that is placed inside the body is small and elongated, made of silicone. Inside the structure is a working element.
You can purchase a prostate vibratory massager, which provides several modes of vibration, depending on the purpose of exposure and the fitness of your body. Such a stimulant activates blood circulation, increases the tone of the gland.
Manufacturers produce a male prostate massager with heat exposure (the temperature can also be adjusted). The product relieves pain and inflammation. Typically, these models are powered by electricity, so they are sometimes called electrical stimulants. Please note that this type is strictly contraindicated for severe inflammation and pain!
A medical device for massage of the prostate can be magnetic, in this case, when exposed, the patient will feel only a slight pleasant warmth. The product has healing properties, liquefies a stagnant secret and promotes a full outflow of urine.
A rotary prostate massager is a novelty with a rotating nozzle, which is distinguished by a soft effect on tissues, and thanks to rotation, the patient will be able to easily work out all problem areas.
Most popular models
Here are the most common devices that are recommended by doctors:
- SmartProst is an invasive Russian-made prostate massager, which also has a complex effect, a small nozzle and a smooth surface (does not cause discomfort).
- Mavit ULP-01. The Russian device, which you can safely buy for those who want a budget and at the same time high-quality version. The design combines the thermal, mechanical and magnetic method of stimulation. At the same time, the amplitude of the vibrations is small, which avoids unpleasant sensations. It is important that the feasibility of the thermal regime raises doubts among doctors, so use the model carefully.
- Emils-007 - this is another domestic simulator for the prostate, which has no analogues, because its action is based on "warming with cold." This innovative method also includes a slight vibration and magnetic field effect. The device has passed the necessary clinical trials in Russia, so it is recommended to purchase it for those who value safety and effect.
- Massager Men’s Pleasure Wand is a curved shape model with a convenient handle and remote control for remote control. You can choose any speed mode (there are four of them). The product is waterproof, which means it can be used for massage in the shower.The device runs on batteries, has a small size, so it is convenient to take with you on vacation. It is used both for medicinal purposes and for a change in sexual life.
- Nexus revo is a device with a rotating part, which provides not only a therapeutic effect, but also a pleasant relaxation. The device includes a powerful motor, which provides a mechanical impact.
How to choose a prostate massager: useful tips
The choice of the device depends on the medical condition, your disease, its stage, material capabilities and preferences. The best prostate massager is SmartProst, because it contains several modes, puts the gland in tone and has virtually no contraindications.
If you plan to use the device exclusively at home, pay attention to the electric massager for the prostate, which works on battery power. However, you should not choose products with thermal effects without first consulting a doctor: at the moment, heat is practically not used in the treatment of prostatitis.
If a man plans to do the massage himself or with the help of a partner, you can try a manual massager for the prostate, the advantage of which is low cost. In addition, such a procedure can be transformed from therapeutic manipulation into a pleasant foreplay before sex.
Before buying, study the range, see reviews of various models, video instructions for them, read reviews. Choose a urological massager from well-known manufacturers, we have listed the top 5 devices for you above. It is better to make a purchase in a large pharmacy or online store, a guarantee and instructions for use should be provided for the goods.
A prostate massager for men is an effective tool, but it has limitations for use, namely:
- Prostatitis in the acute stage, with severe pain and fever. During this period, only medication is needed.
- Hemorrhoidal inflammation and anal fissures.
- Oncological neoplasms in the prostate gland.
- Cystitis in the acute stage.
- The presence of stones in the organ.
Before purchasing a massager for prostatitis, consult a urologist. The specialist will select the right tool for you, advise on the best selling points and determine the duration of the course, the duration of the classes.
How to use a male prostate massager
First of all, carry out the necessary preparatory measures: cleanse the intestines naturally or with an enema, drink about a liter of water to fill the bladder, and then disinfect the tip of the device. Next, apply an aqueous lubricant to the anus and tip (do not use oil or silicone products that damage the material).
Lie on your side and bend your knees, take a comfortable position and try to relax. Using a stimulant in a tense posture is no better solution, as it can cause pain and discomfort.
Place the working part of SmartProst 7 cm in the rectum, watching your sensations. Turn on the product, the massage will start automatically. The first procedure should not last more than five minutes. Every day, increase the exposure time by one minute, bringing to half an hour. There should be no pain during the procedure; if it occurs, immediately turn off the massager for prostatitis. After the session, immediately empty the bladder to relieve inflammation and eliminate stagnant processes. If during the stimulation process a sexual desire has arisen, it is allowed to bring yourself to orgasm at the end of the procedure.
After the procedure, be sure to wash the product with warm water and soap and dry thoroughly, in an opposite situation, bacteria will accumulate on the surface.It is better to store the structure in a fabric case in a place that is inaccessible to children. If the device runs on batteries, it is best to remove them after use.
The product is recommended to be used at any age after 18 years, but it is most useful to do this after 40 years, when the risk of chronic pathologies of the reproductive system is especially high.
Can I make a device with my own hands?
To influence the prostate, some economical men decide to create a device on their own, using clay, clay and other materials at hand. However, this is not recommended. Not a professional can not repeat the anatomically correct shape of the tip, runs the risk of damaging the organ, moreover, insufficiently strong material can damage part of the device, as a result of which it will remain in the rectum of the patient. The materials at hand are unlikely to be suitable for sensitive skin and mucous membranes, will cause an allergic reaction and irritation.
That is why it is better not to save money and purchase a prostate vibro-massager for men SmartProst recommended by specialists.
Where to buy the product?
Devices from Russian manufacturers can be found in large drugstores and specialized stores that sell equipment for physiotherapy procedures. Before buying, you can turn on the device, check its performance.
Equipment from foreign manufacturers, rare models can be found in large online stores that sell products for men's health. It is convenient to order here not only a prostate massager for men, but also a suitable lubricant for it, a tool for cleaning silicone tips. Goods are sold with delivery, which is convenient for busy buyers.
You should not buy used equipment on bulletin boards, products from unknown manufacturers, even at a great discount. So you can harm your health.
The effect of using a stimulant
The best vibratory prostate massager with regular use provides the following results:
- elimination of tissue swelling,
- removal of the inflammatory process,
- restoration of normal outflow of urine (there will no longer be frequent urge to the toilet with urinary retention, as is often the case with prostatitis),
- reduction in the number of exacerbations of prostatitis until complete disappearance,
- restoration of patency of the ducts,
- strengthening the muscles of the prostate gland, bringing them into tone,
- restoration of erectile function and sexual desire,
- improving reproductive function, which is important for those who plan to conceive a child.
- prevention of cancer of the reproductive system.
Remember that a massager is not a universal way to get rid of all the problems associated with the genitals. In the presence of inflammatory processes or hormonal abnormalities, the doctor should prescribe drug therapy as the main treatment method. Electrical and vibrational stimulation act only as an additional physiotherapeutic method.
We brought five popular models, which prostate massager to buy - you decide. The main thing - do not forget about the regularity of the procedures, do not allow discomfort during their conduct, observe hygiene and safety measures.
- The device provides massage using electrical pulses.
- Suitable for the treatment of chronic prostatitis, and to eliminate erectile dysfunction at various stages.
- In the manufacture of high-quality materials that do not cause an allergic reaction.
- The tool can be used every day in the absence of contraindications.
- The device is powered by an electrical network.
- An innovative Russian device for the treatment of prostatitis, which combines several types of effects (electrical, magnetic, thermal).
- It includes several intensity modes that can be changed depending on one's degree of preparedness.
- The tool has an automatic massage mode, which is suitable for procedures at home.
- Suitable for daily massage.
- When used correctly, there is no pain or side effects.
- The device is made of quality materials, the tip can be washed.
- A very expensive massager from a Dutch manufacturer.
- The device is surprisingly soft, as it is made of high quality Japanese silicone.
- The product has a black color and is characterized by almost silent operation.
- It has seven modes of different vibration.
- Work is carried out from ordinary finger batteries.
- The upper part has a curved shape, which simplifies the introduction and provides full stimulation of the prostate gland.
- Premium massager suitable for daily use.
- This is a German model of a masseur made by the famous company Fan Factory.
- The product has an original shape in the form of the letter S, which creates a full-fledged internal and external stimulation of the prostate gland.
- The diameter of the head, intended for insertion, reaches almost 4 centimeters.
- A battery is built into the massager, with which it is convenient to charge the product, including from a laptop.
- It includes only three vibration modes, while the device is reliably protected from moisture, so it can also be used in water.
- Most often, a special lubricant for anal penetration is included in the kit.
- Russian tool with several types of electrodes for the influence of electrical impulses on the prostate gland.
- The device provides a reduction in the muscles of the prostate, which improves its tone and prevents stagnation.
- It can be used both in the urological office, and at home.
- In addition, a control unit is included in the kit, on which a certain mode can be set.
- The device has the appropriate patents and certificates, so you can not doubt its safety.
Medical device for massage Prostam
A massager has been developed specifically for the treatment of inflammation of the prostate. The most effective treatment for the disease is achieved with combined treatment with antibiotics, anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory drugs.
The compact dimensions of the working head provide an easy and comfortable introduction into the intestine. The occurrence of pain is possible only in the presence of hemorrhoids, which is a contraindication to massage of the male sex gland.
The surface of the apparatus heats up to physiological temperature inside the intestine, which minimizes discomfort. Heat expands the spasmodic blood vessels of the prostate gland, improves blood circulation in it, and leads to relaxation of the septa inside the organ. The effect of heat on the organ improves the secretion of prostatic secretions.
Heat accelerates the metabolic processes in the gland, removing from the body the toxins and decay products of cellular structures that accumulated during blood stagnation. Improving blood circulation increases local immunity and prevents the development of infectious inflammation in the body.
In addition to warming the prostate, the device produces a magnetic field. It is not captured by the senses, but passes into the tissues of the body and has a beneficial effect on them. Exposure to a magnetic field can reduce the manifestations of the inflammatory process, relieve swelling from the tissues of the organ, and reduce soreness in the gland. Regular doses of moderate magnetic radiation enhance the metabolism and regeneration of damaged tissues.
The device is in vibration mode. Vibrational waves improve the state of the muscle fibers of the gland, support the muscles of the pelvic floor in tone.Evacuation of prostate secretion and ejaculation directly depends on the tone of these muscles.
Vibration allows you to relieve excessive muscle spasm, which improves the metabolism of muscle tissue and tissues of the mucous membranes. Vibration waves eliminate blood stasis inside the prostatic blood vessels and excretory tubules.
Triple exposure to the affected organ allows you to achieve the best result in a short time.
In the event of a breakdown on the device, a red indicator lights up, a yellow light indicates the termination of the procedure.
The device costs about 4.5 - 9 thousand.
Cons Massager Prostam
The design of the device is extremely simple and wishes for the best. The device is inconvenient to transport due to the presence of the cord, while its length is often not enough for comfortable use of the device. Also, the cord does not allow to securely fix the device.
The main disadvantage of the massager is that it must be plugged in to work. The device is directly dependent on the mains.
Before use, it is recommended to put a condom on the working head of the device, pre-lubricated with a lubricant, otherwise discomfort will initially occur. During operation, the device may make a specific sound.
Which massager is better to choose
Having familiarized with the pros and cons of devices, we can say which device is better to choose.
From a practical point of view, in 80% of cases there is no need to purchase devices with a complex effect. For the treatment of prostatitis, a combination of drug treatment and mechanical massage of the prostate is enough.
The compactness of the device plays a significant role. In this case, devices with cords or large devices are not practical.
The need for work to plug the device into a power outlet is a significant minus. Not always the cord length is enough for comfortable use of the device.
Although Prostam and Mavit massagers have advantages (complex effects), the rationality of their acquisition is questionable.
Devices that, according to the manufacturer, are independent of the battery, are in doubt. The device may stop working at the most inopportune moment.
The device from DUKE in functionality slightly differs from NEXUS REVO, their weaknesses are the same. Moreover, the price difference is significant. There is no point in overpaying.
In terms of price / quality ratio wins the DUKE massager.
Attention! Before purchasing a device, consult your doctor. The massage procedure has a number of contraindications.
How to make the device yourself
You can make a prostate massager yourself. The manufacturing procedure does not take much time.
To know how to make the device, you need to understand the principles of the device and have the necessary materials at hand.
Before you start making the apparatus with your own hands, you need to familiarize yourself with certain requirements for a future massager.
How to make a device with your own hands (step by step instructions):
Select gypsum or clay without impurities.
Before manufacturing the device, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the anatomy of the pelvic organs.
An appropriate anatomical working head is molded from the selected material. Form requirements are particularly high due to the high probability of injury
The diameter of the head should be no more than 4-5 cm, the optimal length of the working area should not exceed 8-10 cm. Otherwise, it will be difficult to enter the device into the intestine.
It is necessary to wait until the form dries. To speed up the process, it can be burned in a furnace or over a gas stove.
To convert a home-made device into a vibratory massager, you can attach a motor from a toy car, a toothbrush, etc. to it.
After drying, the device is ready for use.
Before use, a condom lubricated with a lubricant is put on it.
Attention! A homemade device is not able to replace the factory one. It is significantly inferior to factory devices in quality and efficiency. The risk of injury when using a homemade massager is high, so it is better to purchase a factory device.
To massage the prostate at home without involving third parties, a special device was developed. On sale you can find two types of prostate massager. Units for home use are easy to use. With their help, you can achieve the removal of stagnant secretions from the body, eliminate pain, improve urination, increase potency. Massagers help to get rid of many pathologies of the male gland.
How can a prostate massager help me?
With a competent approach to the treatment of prostatitis, the benefits of prostate massage will pleasantly surprise you.
Each manufacturer has its own form of prostate massagers, but the principle of operation remains the same:
• Heat exposure.
• Vibration exposure.
• Magnetic exposure.
Massagers for the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the prostate are of two types:
transrectal (inserted into the rectum) and outer (massage is carried out in contact with the perineum).
Internal massage of the prostate gland is considered more effective, since it allows you to achieve several types of exposure at the same time:
Due to a local temperature increase, the blood circulation process is accelerated, which helps to eliminate stagnation, reduces edema, and relieves pain.
A vibrating prostate massager increases the tone of the tissues of the prostate gland, facilitates drainage function (the smallest glands of the prostate, which were clogged with stagnant contents, begin to be released, which helps to reduce the inflammatory process.
It leads to the restoration of tissues damaged by inflammatory processes, eliminates dysuric (pains with frequent urination), manifestations, helps to liquefy the secretion of the prostate, reduces the volume.
Many men experience pleasant sensations during prostate massage, note an increase in potency, which gives them confidence in their own abilities.
Indications for prostate massage
• Chronic prostatitis without exacerbation.
• Congestive prostatitis (congestive).
• Erectile dysfunction (decreased potency, orgasm abrasion, decreased duration of sexual intercourse).
• Impaired fertility (changes in the spermogram that are characteristic of the inflammatory process, such as asthenospermia, increased sperm viscosity).
• Benign prostatic hyperplasia in the initial stage after evaluating the level of prostate-specific blood antigen.
Contraindications to prostate massage
The use of a massager for the prostate gland at home is not suitable for everyone, you should not carry out this manipulation for people suffering from:
1. Acute inflammation in the prostate, even as part of complex therapy.
The effect of vibration on the inflamed prostate tissue will lead to trauma and the spread of the pathological process. Even after one procedure, complications such as vesiculitis (inflammation of the seminal vesicles, the leading symptom is an admixture of blood in semen), orchoepidimitis (inflammation of the testicle with an appendage), and prostatitis from the acute phase will become purulent, and then emergency surgical help will be required. The best solution in this case is to conduct antibacterial anti-inflammatory complex therapy as prescribed by a urologist, and in the future, after normalizing the secretion of the prostate gland and stopping the clinical symptoms, you can proceed to massage the prostate at home.
2. Tumor pathology of the prostate gland.
In tumors, any physiotherapy is contraindicated, since due to improved nutrition and stimulation of cancer cell growth, as a result of illiterate treatment, further infiltration of the malignant tumor into the surrounding tissues can be achieved.
3. Hemorrhoids in the acute stage, anal fissure.
Physical effects on varicose veins of the rectum can lead to severe bleeding from hemorrhoids, which will lead to immediate hospitalization.
Massage of a rectal fissure can result in increased pain, bleeding and an increase in its size.
4. Calcifications (stones) in the prostate gland.
As a rule, prostate stones have a traumatic, uneven surface, mechanical exposure may cause injury to their own tissues of the prostate gland, and, when bacterial flora is attached against a background of reduced immunity, the result will be acute purulent calculous prostatitis.
5. Tuberculosis of the prostate.
A physiotherapeutic procedure will definitely lead to the spread of a specific process.
Due to the irritating effect on the rectum, the number of urges to defecate will increase.
7. With great care, massage the prostate with a massager is possible with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
8. Urogenital herpes.
9. Genital warts of the anus.
Massage procedures are carried out only after the approval of the doctor. There are histological forms of prostatic hyperplasia, which, with stimulating physiotherapeutic effects, tend to degenerate into a malignant tumor.
Be sure to know the result of a blood test for a prostate-specific antigen (PSA) before exposing the prostate to a massager. Normal PSA blood from 0 to 4 ng / ml. With a borderline or greater figure, prostate massage is strictly contraindicated.
Types of prostate massagers
The simplest massagers have only a vibrational effect, and sometimes this is quite enough to improve well-being, but massagers with a combined effect are more effective for use. Let us dwell on the most popular devices for prostate massage.
From domestic developments, the MAVIT ULP-01, Prostam and EMILS-007 massagers have proven themselves well.
Mavit manufactures the Elatomsky Instrument Plant, the device has 3 types of exposure. The device is compact, easy to use. It is recommended for prostate massage at home or on an outpatient basis, as part of complex therapy. Differs in the democratic price.
The recommended course of treatment is 10-12 procedures, exposure time is 15-20 minutes, suitable for daily use.
Prost is similar to Mavit, both in the nature of the impact and in form.
In principle, the action of Emils-007 is “cold warming”.
Manufacturers abandoned the thermal effect on the prostate, which many urologists consider unreasonable and even dangerous in some cases.
The effects of selective phototherapy, low-frequency microvibration and the induction of a constant magnetic field can effectively treat diseases of the male genital area.
On the market there are developments of foreign manufacturers.
Men’s Pleasure Wand
Men’s Pleasure Wand - the shape of the massager is made taking into account the anatomical structure of the male reproductive system and is equipped with a remote control. It has 4 shift speeds. Powered by batteries. The principle of operation is contact-vibration. Due to its waterproof housing, it is suitable for use while taking a bath. Almost silent.
Nexus revo prostate massage device Features an additional function of independent rotation of the head. Suitable for therapeutic use.
Instructions for the procedure
A man who has never done prostate massage is worried about the question: “How to use the apparatus for massage and how often do prostate massage?” Prostate massage requires special training.
The session begins after a natural bowel movement or after a cleansing enema.
Wear a special condom for endoscopic examinations on the massager (you can buy it in the pharmacy network), lubricate it with gel (if you use fat-containing ointments, the integrity of the condom may be violated), and enter it into the rectum. The position while lying on its side with legs bent and drawn to the stomach. At the end of the session, remove the tip, carefully remove the condom and disinfect the device with alcohol.
Massagers are not subject to boiling!
The course of prophylactic anti-inflammatory physiotherapy can be repeated 3-4 times a year.
For 1 course - 10-12 procedures.
After the massage, it is advisable to urinate.
Sexual life in the treatment of prostatitis can lead, regular ejaculation contributes to better drainage of the prostate.
During the session, as a rule, unpleasant pain does not occur, if severe discomfort appears, stop the procedure and be sure to consult your doctor.
Reviews of doctors and patients from the use of massagers in the complex treatment of pathology of the organs of the male genital area, with proper use, are positive.
How to use a vibro massager at home
There are two types of medical prostate massager: invasive - inserted inside, and non-invasive - working in the inguinal zone. For the maximum massage effect, it is better to choose the first version of the massager, because only he is able to make a deep and full massage of the prostate gland. In case of a man’s rejection of deep internal massage or with a direct recommendation of a doctor, he will have to choose the second option.
Among non-invasive devices, the most common massager for treatment is the “Straw goby”. For massage of the prostate gland, it is the best and easiest to use. Its shape is accurate and simple - a truncated cone. It is enough for a man to choose a comfortable sitting position and sit on the massager so that the extended part is under the scrotum. Then, rolling and shaking your hips, do massage of the prostate gland. How long the procedure should last is indicated in the instructions.
An invasive stimulant can initially cause mild shock and bewilderment in a man if it is only a disease and not sexual diversity. Massage of an inflamed prostate with a massager is a sensitive topic. Feedback from doctors and those who have already familiarized themselves with the action of the vibrator in practice will help get rid of the complexity. Doctors say that a good choice of vibrator does not detract from masculinity, but prolongs it.
An important advantage of the vibrator is the fact that a modern massager for the prostate gland is equipped with a timer that determines how long the procedure should last. The massage time should be limited so that there is no opposite effect. This quality makes the massager for treatment not only useful, but the best and safe.
The massager is convenient and easy to use.
Before buying a vibrator for massage, you need to do two things: consult a urologist, as there are contraindications and other nuances, and carefully study the proposed choice of goods and how much it costs. Well, of course, make the best choice.
For the correct use of the massager for treatment, a man is recommended to watch a video lesson before use - there are many options on the Internet to choose from. Those who are choosing a massager for the prostate for the first time will be able to help photographers determine how different models look.
You decided to choose an electric prostate massager, but don’t know what criteria should be followed when choosing? If a man buys a massager solely for the treatment of the prostate, then the best choice is medical equipment: a medical vibrating massager for the prostate, which can be bought at a pharmacy. An inflamed prostate is a painful thing, and the size of the massager should be delicate so as not to feel discomfort during the massage.
If a massager is needed for prophylaxis, then for prostate massage you can safely choose the best option in a sex products store. On each subject there should be instructions for use with a description of the quality of the device. There are many options to choose from to buy the best device, depending on the shape, thickness, material and its quality, size.
Modern models of massagers delight with a variety of shapes and sizes:
- With special handles for convenience or working independently.
- Affecting, in addition to the prostate gland, other intimate zones.
- With a rotating head.
- Suitable for both men and women.
To choose the best device, you need to make sure that it is made of excellent quality material and easy to use. The coating must be waterproof, easy to clean and durable. The ideal color is black. An important role is played by price. You can find out more about the stimulator and how much it costs on the Internet at the relevant sites. At the same time, decide which prostate massager is better. There you can analyze all the prices and choose a purchase on the Internet.
Diseases of the prostate affect every 3 men after 40 years. Patients, as a rule, turn to a urologist in the late stages of the development of pathology, when congestion is difficult to treat. For the prevention and treatment of organ dysfunction of the male reproductive apparatus, it is recommended to choose the best prostate massager from the many existing models and carry out the manipulation yourself.
If earlier it was possible to undergo stimulation only at the doctor’s appointment, now it is also possible in comfortable home conditions. Now you do not need to wait in line with the doctor and undergo a rather uncomfortable and often humiliating procedure in the doctor’s office.
How to use a prostate massager?
The first work with direct introduction into the rectum.
The second - use under the scrotum for about 10 minutes twice a day. Note that the second type is much less effective than the first, but it is still popular among men.
Today, on the shelves of stores and on the Internet, a large prostate massager is available, which will not only protect or cure prostatitis and impotence, but also open a new world of sensual pleasures.
The prostate massager often has a curved end and is always equipped with a convenient handle-holder.
With it, you can at home stimulate the prostate, anal opening, and also the muscles of the rectum.
Often, such products are made of silicone or latex, which makes their use as comfortable as possible.
Stimulation of the prostate is carried out in the following ways:
- stimulation with special pimples or balls,
- using electrical pulses.
IMPORTANT! Prostate massager: how to use? Prostate massager - instructions for use: when using a prostate massager, do not forget to put a condom on it and use a lubricant (lubricant). This will maintain the proper level of hygiene and reduce discomfort during the first use.
See the best prostate massagers below.
How to choose a prostate stimulator - rating:
- Nexus Revo2: works with the innovative technology of independent functioning of the head, which provides a deep and effective massage.
- Billy: has a wide range of capabilities and features a large selection of capacities.The advantage of the product is convenient ergonomics and ease of use.
- Big-BoyRocks-Off: a soft and gentle coating of the product guarantees a soft, gentle and effective massage at home.
- Men’s Pleasure Wand: easy to use, has four speeds and is quiet and reliable.
- Aneros Eupho: has an original form and guarantees the pleasure of carrying out procedures for the prevention and treatment of prostatitis.
- Gopaldas Curvehead: Helps improve blood circulation through a variety of vibration and pulsation modes.
- Gopaldas Probe: ideal for beginners thanks to its comfortable shape and wide selection of options.
Before you purchase a device you like, you must always consult a doctor. Only a doctor can determine which type of massager is most suitable for your clinical case, and will have the maximum therapeutic effect.
How to choose the most effective
How to choose the most effective prostate massager for yourself? As a rule, there are no single parameters here. The peculiarity of the choice of devices will depend on the personal preferences of the man, the general state of health, as well as the material capabilities of the patient. If the patient does not under any circumstances want to massage the prostate gland with the help of a massager, then it will be completely inexpedient to spend his money on its purchase. When purchasing non-invasive massagers for more severe forms of the disease, you also should not count on any result.
If the choice is limited to the purchase of an invasive version of the massager, you should definitely see if the instructions for use are attached to this device. In addition, it is imperative to check the operation of the massager, without departing from the counter. The surface of the massager should be without any defects, smooth, so as not to harm the mucous membrane of the rectum.
Invasive massagers are most effective for treating prostate diseases, but they are more expensive.
If we talk about non-invasive electric or mechanical massagers, then during the purchase you should check their ability to work without interruptions.
Instruction for use
A man who has never used a massager to stimulate the prostate will probably wonder how to use such an apparatus correctly. Before doing prostate massage, you need to prepare for this procedure. The session should begin after the natural bowel movement, but for this you can also use a cleansing enema.
A special condom is put on the massager, designed for endoscopic examinations. Such condoms can be purchased at any pharmacy. On top of the condom is lubricated with gel, after which the massager is inserted into the rectum.
During the introduction, it is best for a man to lie on his side, bend his legs at the knees, and pull him to his stomach. At the end of the session, the tip is removed, the condom is carefully removed, and the device is disinfected with alcohol.
Contraindications for the use of massagers
Despite their benefits, products have limitations on their use. These include the following:
- An acute period of inflammation of the prostate gland, which is accompanied by severe pain and fever, swelling of the organ. In this case, it is required to undergo preliminary treatment with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial drugs.
- The acute stage of hemorrhoids, the presence of an anal fissure or other proctologic diseases (prior medical advice is required).
- The presence of stones in the prostate gland (in this case, massage can lead to complications).
- Inflammatory lesions in the rectum.
- Exacerbation of cystitis or other urological diseases that are accompanied by severe inflammation.
- Hypersensitivity to the material or the degree of impact of the massager, constant pain during massage.
- Suspicion of cancer (in this case, thermal exposure is not allowed).
- Recently performed genital surgery, recovery period.
How to properly massage the prostate
In order for the massagers to be truly effective, to relieve you of the disease and improve erectile function, certain recommendations must be observed.
- Using the device is recommended every day strictly in accordance with the instructions. If you skip massage sessions, there will be no effect.
- Find the right size for the nozzle. It will be better if the device has several nozzles that you can change as you wish.
- Before use, consult your doctor, you may be prohibited certain types of exposure.
- Before starting the procedure, thoroughly wash and dry the genitals, as well as the nozzle of the device.
- It is recommended to wear a condom on the nozzle if it is not made of special medical silicone.
- Apply a sufficient amount of lubricant to the perineum and nozzle. It is better to take a water-based lubricant that provides sufficient glide and does not damage the structure of medical silicone.
- Take a comfortable lying position on your side and bend your knees.
- Carefully and slowly insert the nozzle into the anal opening to the length specified in the instructions, and turn on the appropriate mode.
- During the procedure, there should be no pain, only a feeling of light pressure.
- After the time specified in the instructions, remove the massager and take a shower.
Effect after regular use of massagers
- Getting rid of chronic prostatitis. Now relapses will cease to bother you or will be extremely rare.
- Potency improvement. The tool strengthens the prostate gland, which has a beneficial effect on erectile function, makes a man more resilient in bed.
- Excellent prevention of prostate adenoma, other benign and malignant tumors of the reproductive system.
- Improving reproductive abilities and increasing sperm activity.
- Prevention of further inflammatory processes, strengthening local immunity.
- Some massagers can be used as sex toys, in this case they serve as a good pathogen in bed, they can be used during foreplay, including in the bathroom.
When choosing a prostate massager, pay attention to the manufacturer, choose products from well-known companies with certificates. Since the treatment of prostatitis is complex, do not neglect other means.