Effective exercises for prostatitis and prostate adenoma
Inflammation of the prostate and adenoma are those pathologies that significantly reduce the quality of life of men, including sexual. They disrupt a full sleep, provoke frequent urge to urinate, and become a source of severe pain, which changes the psychological state of the patient. Exercise for adenoma and prostatitis helps speed up the healing process and is always included in the course of treatment. Consider the benefits of morning exercises and types of exercises for problems with the glandular organ.
The need for gymnastic exercises for prostate adenoma
Exercise treatment of prostate adenoma is an additional method recommended along with drug therapy, which is always prescribed by a medical specialist.
A set of training is recommended individually. Be sure to take into account the specific disease, patient complaints, the stage of the pathological process, the degree of progression of the disease, the presence of concomitant ailments, the age group of a person, etc. facts.
It is worth knowing: therapeutic exercises for prostate adenoma and prostatitis helps to increase blood circulation in the pelvic organs, reduces the load on the rectum, which significantly improves the patient’s well-being, reduces the severity of anxiety symptoms.
The main task of Kegel exercises, yoga or exercise therapy is to increase blood circulation in the perineum. Blood helps to carry oxygen in the body, respectively, it goes more into the glandular organ, as well as the necessary nutrients for accelerated cell regeneration.
Under the influence of increased blood pressure, an expansion of blood vessels is observed, as a result, the volume of circulating fluid in the body increases. This allows you to accelerate the natural process of formation of new healthy cells that replace inferior ones.
With the normalization of blood circulation in the prostate and nearby tissues, congestion is eliminated, the risk of infectious and inflammatory processes is reduced. Practice shows that regular training helps to slow the growth of prostate adenoma, prevent exacerbation of chronic prostatitis and the development of complications associated with this disease.
If the patient has a history of surgical intervention in the prostate gland, then the treatment course helps to speed up the recovery process, improves erectile function, and restores sexual activity.
Types of exercises
Exercises for prostate adenoma and chronic prostatitis in men have undoubted benefits for the body. Patients are advised to lead an active lifestyle, take long walks, do aerobics and other activities. In medical practice, a list of gymnastic complexes and trainings that focus directly on improving the functionality of the prostate gland is highlighted.
Important: the intensity and complexity of the classes are selected according to the capabilities of the body, the load increases gradually. It is necessary that physical education causes mild fatigue and does not require excessive effort from the patient.
Exercise for prostatitis
Many men, having first encountered prostatitis, are ready to take medications prescribed by a doctor and attend prescribed procedures. But not everyone is ready because of the diagnosis to completely change their lifestyle, quit bad habits, follow a diet or do exercises for prostatitis.
Especially a lot of questions arise about the appropriateness of gymnastics.Some people find it difficult to understand how exercise can improve their condition. In order to benefit from exercise therapy (physiotherapy exercises), you need to understand what it affects and what effect it gives.
Of course, you should not rely only on gymnastics. She alone will not help cope with the disease. The key to success is an integrated approach. However, exercise is an effective way to get rid of prostatitis and prostate adenoma. Performing a special complex regularly, after a while any man will feel significant relief. Usually this is a week, two, but many note positive changes in a few days.
Separate prostatitis, provoked by an infection of the genitourinary sphere and the one that developed against the background of stagnation in the pelvic organs due to insufficient blood supply in this area.
Therapeutic gymnastics, which doctors recommend for prostatitis, will help get rid of the disease, preventing stagnation of blood in the prostate gland. But even if the infection became the cause of the pathology, exercises will help get rid of it faster.
Gymnastics with prostatitis is used for:
- increase muscle tone of the prostate gland,
- stimulation of blood circulation in the prostate and the elimination of congestion,
- normalization of cellular nutrition and metabolism,
- early elimination of waste products and toxins.
Exercise for the prostate is easy to do at home, in your free time. They do not take much time and do not require much effort.
Kegel gymnastics or mule bandha
In medicine, there is the so-called Kegel gymnastics. Actually, this is the mula bandha known to the yogis. Once the American gynecologist Kegel borrowed it from them, urging him to train the muscles of the perineum. Initially, it was intended for women. After labor, the muscles of the perineum and vagina are stretched, which entails many problems. Kegel exercises help restore their tone.
A little later, the exercises were slightly corrected and can now be used by men to treat prostatitis, adenoma and other pathologies of the prostate gland.
Those who will regularly practice this set of exercises will be able to improve blood circulation in the prostate and muscle tone of the perineum, and even increase potency.
There are many variations of this exercise, but the point is that we pull in the muscles of the perineum. It is better to do it lying on your back, legs bent at the knees. You can read more about how to perform mula bandha in a separate article.
Why do you need therapeutic exercises and physiotherapy exercises?
Prostatitis refers to androgen-dependent diseases of inflammatory or infectious-inflammatory etiology. The development of inflammation in the tissues of the prostate is promoted by many factors, for example, regular hypothermia of the lower body, a persistent decrease in immunity against a background of chronic diseases, an irregular sexual life, an inadequate level of motor activity that does not correspond to the age and physical abilities of a man. If a man of reproductive age leads a sedentary lifestyle, he gradually develops a complex of hypodynamic disorders, the main manifestation of which is stagnation of blood and lymph in the microvasculature of the small pelvis.
Congestion of the prostate gland is an accumulation of blood and lymph in the tissues of an organ due to increased arterial flow or impaired venous outflow. Pathology itself can be the cause of inflammatory changes in the parenchyma and interstitium (connective tissue) of the prostate or create favorable conditions for the growth and reproduction of opportunistic and pathogenic bacteria that enter the prostate from the posterior urethra.
The likelihood of chronic and recurrent prostatitis in men who have sedentary work and do not go in for sports is several times higher compared to active men, therefore physiotherapy exercises are indicated for all patients with already diagnosed inflammation, as well as those at risk for urinary tract diseases. Special exercises not only help restore normal circulation of lymph and blood due to the normalization of venous outflow, but also improve urodynamic indicators against the background of a gradual increase in the tone of the pelvic muscles.
To strengthen the muscles of the small pelvis and hips, as well as restore an erection, it is useful to walk on the buttocks. They sit on the floor with a flat back, stretching their legs forward. Next, you need to try to move forward on the buttocks, not pushing away from the floor with your hands, but you can swing them. At first they move forward, then backward, in 50-100 steps.
The benefits of daily exercise
Clinical urology recommends performing therapeutic exercises for prostatitis and for the prevention of prostate adenoma daily (preferably in the morning).
The benefit of such classes is the following therapeutic effect:
- reduction of chronic pelvic pain syndrome,
- normalization of urination (muscles of the pelvis and perineum strengthen)
- improvement of erectile parameters (normalization of potency, elimination of the phenomena of priapism, restoration of normal indicators of the intravaginal latent time of ejaculation, etc.),
- elimination of residual inflammatory phenomena and prevention of repeated inflammations,
- correction of the effects of physical inactivity (including restoration of respiratory and digestive functions),
- increasing the overall immune status and immune resistance of the body (especially with recurrent bacterial inflammation),
- restoration of working capacity and normal level of physical activity.
The benefits of exercise for prostatitis and other diseases of the genitourinary system are also to strengthen the paravertebral muscles, increase the flexibility of the spine and improve the elasticity of the intervertebral discs in the lower segments of the spinal tube.
The functioning of the pelvic organs in men is innervated (controlled) by the lower parts of the spinal cord located in the central spinal canal. Various diseases of this spine (osteochondrosis, hernia, protrusion, displacement of the intervertebral discs) can lead to compression of the spinal cord and narrowing of the lower part of the spinal canal, leading to disturbances in the bladder, urethra, prostate gland, seminal vesicles and other organs of the small pelvis. Regular exercises aimed at improving the spine significantly reduce the risk of such pathologies and provide prevention of sexual and urodynamic disorders.
Important! To achieve a clinically significant effect of therapeutic exercises for prostatitis, it is necessary to perform exercises daily. This does not take much time, but it can significantly reduce the likelihood of inflammatory diseases of the prostate and maintain high sexual activity even after reaching the age considered to be an increased risk factor for the development of prostatitis (after 45 years).
Standing straight, breathe in while raising a leg bent at the knee until the thigh is parallel to the floor.
On the exhale, they tighten the muscles of the buttocks and take the leg back, without touching the floor. The limb is fixed in this position for several seconds. It is important to keep your back straight and to prevent sagging in the lower back. For the left and right legs perform 3 sets of 10 -12 times.
The set of exercises for men with prostatitis or at risk for its occurrence is selected individually taking into account the main diagnosis, the degree of dysuric disorders, the presence of signs of erectile dysfunction and the general fitness of the patient. The age of the patient, his physique, body weight, the presence of chronic diseases of the heart, blood vessels, endocrine system, musculoskeletal system are also taken into account. Such a complex is being developed in accordance with teaching aids and clinical recommendations for the management of patients with chronic prostatitis. Usually this is done by a specialist of a narrow profile (a doctor in physiotherapy exercises), and the classes themselves are held at the base of a hospital or clinic under the guidance of a medical professional.
The following exercises can be performed for men who have a history of diagnoses of asymptomatic prostatitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome, or congestive (congestive) prostatitis. For the treatment of acute inflammation of the prostate, classes are allowed only at the stage of regression of acute symptoms, that is, after the patient is introduced into remission.
The legs are a little wider than the shoulders, the feet are parallel to each other. Hands are in front of you. On inhalation, they bend their legs slightly, squatting slowly. Hold in this position for several seconds. At the bottom, the center of gravity is shifted to the heels. 2-3 sets of 10 -12 reps are made for each leg.
Perform the well-known "bridge". To do this, lying on the floor, you need to stretch your arms along the torso and bend your knees. Then, resting your feet on the floor, take a breath and bend in the lower back, while doing the mula bandha. Hold in the upper position for 1-2 seconds. Exhaling, fall down.
Many people did the "birch" at school. In a relaxed lying position, straighten the legs, slowly lifting them up.
At the same time, the whole body from the shoulders and legs line up in a vertical position. The loin can be supported with your hands, resting your elbows on the floor. Press the chin on the chest.
It is necessary to maintain a static position, to maintain balance. The pose provides an outflow of blood from the pelvic organs, which helps to relieve unpleasant symptoms of prostatitis - pain and a feeling of fullness in the perineum. It is important that with cervical osteochondrosis the pose is performed carefully, but it is better to replace it with a pose from the yoga of viparita karani. The effect will be similar.
These exercises can be performed both for treatment and for the prevention of prostatitis.
The benefits of movement
As you can see, you don’t have to go to the gym at all, but to perform a special complex at home, in a comfortable environment that promotes maximum concentration of attention and relaxation.
Everyone knows that movement is life. In chronic prostatitis, it is important to move as much as possible. It will be more useful not to run, but to walk several kilometers a day. The best quality workouts are obtained in the evening before bedtime. Swimming in the pool will allow you to get the necessary load without straining and not loading the spine. This will improve microcirculation in the pelvic organs and provide a gentle massage to the prostate.
Gymnastics for men with adenoma and prostatitis is performed only in a state of at least a slight remission. You can not do exercises with a very severe exacerbation.
Now you know what physical exercises you need to do with adenoma and prostatitis. But in addition to those described above, there are other techniques. Its effectiveness is famous for the 4 exercises of Dr. Evdokimenko, which serve to treat and prevent prostatitis. Initially, this method was developed to restore hip joints. But upon further study, it turned out that in parallel, it positively affects the prostate gland due to increased blood circulation in this area. What is his methodology, you will learn from the next article.
In the meantime, look at the video for another effective complex. Video tutorial from a famous doctor on YouTube.
The benefits of gymnastics with prostate adenoma
Charging with adenoma of the prostate and prostatitis contributes to:
- strengthening the muscles of the abdomen and pelvis, maintaining their tone,
- eliminate inflammation in the prostate and reduce pain,
- restoration of normal nutrition of the gland tissue due to normalization of blood flow, normalization of many functions of the prostate,
- more effective action of drugs, since they are much faster absorbed by the blood and affected tissues of the prostate.
Charging in some cases may be contraindicated. Therefore, if a man, performing a set of gymnastic exercises, felt worse, and the pain intensified, classes should be stopped immediately.
One of the components of treatment for prostatitis and adenoma is exercise
Features of the Kegel technique
In the treatment of prostate adenoma, good results are obtained from the exercises developed by the American doctor Kegel. Thanks to his technique, many manage to normalize the process of urination. Some men with adenoma experience problems such as urinary incontinence. A similar disorder is observed with advanced forms of the disease or manifests itself as a side effect after surgery.
Many patients note that regular gymnastics has a positive effect on well-being and eliminates the symptoms of the disease
Regular exercise of Kegel gymnastics with prostate adenoma in men strengthens the muscle tissue of the pelvis. Exercises are done in stages:
- At the first stage, you need to strain the pelvic muscles for about 5 seconds, and then relax them and again perform compression. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
- The second stage is a faster reduction and relaxation of the same muscles.
- The third stage is the so-called pushing, which is an imitation of muscle tension during urination.
It is necessary that the first classes were carried out 2-3 times a day, and each exercise was performed 5-10 times. Gradually, the load should be increased by doing exercises 30-40 times at least 5 times a day.
Yoga treatment for prostate adenoma
Yoga for the treatment of inflammation of the prostate is used in combination with drug therapy. There is a special complex that helps eliminate venous congestion in the pelvic area. Exercises to normalize blood circulation should be performed in a horizontal inverted position. It is important that the man at this time be calm. It is best to use exercises such as sirshasana, sarvangaana, karaniviparita, etc.
At the moment, many courses have been developed that are used at different stages of prostatitis disease and with adenoma
In addition, exercises that create pressure drops and ensure the outflow of blood from the heart to the organs and vice versa are useful. These include nauli, dhauti, etc. It is important to remember that the functioning of organs in the small pelvis is affected by the hip joints. Therefore, they need to pay attention and thereby accelerate the solution to the problem of stagnation of urine. For greater effectiveness of treatment, in addition to yoga, other loads can be applied.
The goals of therapeutic exercises for adenoma
Gymnastics with prostate adenoma is indicated at all stages of the development of the disease, except for the acute period. When you experience severe pain, difficulty urinating, then it is better to give up sports temporarily. During this period, the patient is shown bed rest for an early recovery. Otherwise, there are no restrictions. Doctors recommend moderate exercise even to patients in the postoperative period.
You must set a clear goal. Decide what you want to achieve through exercise.Prostate adenoma is a tumor that grows from connective tissue. Due to the chronic inflammatory process in this organ, healthy cells are gradually dying. That is, inflammation is always paramount.
If you start treatment at an early stage of the development of the ailment, then the likelihood of a full recovery without serious drug therapy and surgical intervention is likely.
Regular exercise has the following advantages:
- The muscles of the press, perineum, peritoneum are strengthened, thereby reducing the likelihood of disruption of urination,
- Internal organs are better supplied with oxygen and beneficial substances, due to increased blood circulation,
- The vessels and arteries become strong, elastic, the likelihood of internal bleeding is reduced,
- The metabolic processes in the body are accelerated,
- Regular exercise provokes an active release of male hormones, which positively affects the functioning of the reproductive system.
Doctors confirm that men who engage in sports are less likely to suffer from prostate adenoma. If the disease has already overtaken you, do not give up physical activity. it is only necessary to reconsider the attitude to sport, change the type of loads and the course of the training process.
In the process of rehabilitation, recovery after a serious illness, it is always necessary to use the principle of moderation. Do not “drive” yourself into the gym. In this way, you will achieve only the effect of overtraining. The following sports are not recommended:
- Boxing, other martial arts,
- Team sports - football, basketball, volleyball, hockey,
- Powerlifting, bodybuilding.
Any sport where there is a high risk of injury is prohibited. The patient should not lift weights. Classes in the gym are allowed, but only with a small extra weight. Most trainers recommend only exercising with their body weight. If you build the workout correctly, then this will be enough to achieve the proper therapeutic effect.
Before starting a workout, you must carry out a warm-up, gradually warm up your muscles. Mandatory stage is articular gymnastics. It is necessary to work out the neck, spine, shoulder, elbow joint, wrist, hip, knee joints, ankle one by one. This way the risk of injury is greatly reduced.
The question of where and how to play sports with prostate adenoma is an acute problem for many patients. If there is an exercise therapy room in the local clinic, an experienced instructor works there, contact him for help. The urologist who treats you will give a referral to this specialist. He will develop a comprehensive training program. The first few classes should be held in the hall with the instructor. He will show how to correctly perform each exercise, will control your technique. Then, when you get comfortable, learn to feel your body on your own, you can do it at home on your own.
In many large fitness centers, gyms, there are health groups where training is carried out by instructors of exercise therapy. You can always find an acceptable option for yourself. The only problem is that most men are not ready to admit to others that they have problems with the prostate gland. That is why they try to do it on their own, hide existing diseases from the coach.
If you are really waiting for expert help, do not hide anything. This problem occurs in the vast majority of men older than 40 years. The coach works with you in a single team. A true professional will never talk about the illnesses of his clients.He needs information about existing ailments only in order to choose the optimal scheme of the training process, improve the general state of health, and not harm you.
Some patients prefer to study at home through video tutorials and online training. In this way, you can perform a number of simple exercises that do not require special training. But it is highly advisable to first consult with an instructor. Often during therapeutic exercises, patients incorrectly distribute the load on the joints. Exercise therapy at home will help with prostate adenoma, but over time, you may have problems with the hip, knee joint. Follow your health, control the technique of each, even the simplest exercise.
You will not need special ammunition. Choose comfortable clothes that do not constrain movement, high-quality sports shoes. If you do yoga, Pilates, other breathing practices, then classes are barefoot.
Your main goal is to strengthen the muscles of the peritoneum, perineum, lower back. Static exercises will help you with this. They are simple, do not require special training, suitable for self-study at home.
The most effective, simplest and most popular is the Kegel exercise. It can be done in any position - sitting, lying or in motion. Its essence is that you squeeze the muscles of the anus and buttocks as much as possible, hold them in this position for several seconds, then relax. It is necessary to do 30-50 repetitions. Over time, you will feel that with this exercise your abdominal muscles are involved. In this way, you can fight with a violation of urination.
Another effective exercise is the gluteal bridge. Lie on your back, bend your knees, fix your feet well on the floor. Raise the pelvis as high as possible, fix the position for a few seconds. Lower your pelvis down. Such an exercise must be performed 20-30 times. When you raise your pelvis, squeeze your buttocks at the top point. This will give an additional effect. This exercise belongs to the category of rehabilitation. It helps not only with prostate adenoma, but also with osteochondrosis, sciatica, intervertebral hernias of the lumbar spine.
Lying on your stomach, you can perform the static exercise "swallow". Raise straight legs and arms at the same time, tear off the chest and hips from the surface. Keep in this position for as long as possible, then slowly lower yourself to the starting position.
The classic exercise strap with the elbows or with the hands perfectly develops, strengthens the muscles of the cortex. The emphasis is on the feet and elbows, the back is even, the pelvis cannot be lifted up, the muscles of the abs and buttocks are as stressed as possible. In this position, you must first hold on for 30 seconds, constantly increasing this time.
Static exercises can be performed while sitting on a chair. Grasp the side seat with both hands, raise the basin and move it slightly forward, rest your feet on the floor. In this position, you need to stay as long as possible.
If you work out in the gym, then a lot of static and dynamic exercises can be performed on the TRX loops.
Statics must be alternated with dynamic physical activity. Classical squats, lunges back and forth and diagonally, deadlift, inclinations - these are exercises that are extremely important to carry out under the supervision of a trainer or instructor in exercise therapy. You need to work only with your own weight without additional weight.
If you prefer cardio training, then orbiting classes are perfect for you. This is a rehabilitation simulator, your knees will not hurt on it, as when practicing on a treadmill or exercise bike.
Other types of physical activity
You can choose other types of physical activity:
- horseback riding,
- yoga, pilates,
- regular workouts in the gym.
If you choose between running and walking, it is better to give preference to the second option. Such activities are safer. An excellent therapeutic effect is swimming in the pool. You can choose any style, but there is a danger of hypothermia. Do not engage in water whose temperature is below 23-25 degrees. The maximum training duration is one hour.
Cycling and horseback riding are an excellent form of physical activity for diseases of the prostate gland, because muscle training and perineum massage are combined in this way.
Pay attention to yoga. Although these activities are more considered female, during them all the muscles of the body are worked out, and breathing practices supply the internal organs and systems with the oxygen necessary for the normal functioning.
Physical activity in the postoperative period
If you have had an adenoma removal surgery, you can start active training only after a few months. Moderate exercise, static exercises can be done in the hospital immediately after surgery. Exercise perineal muscles helps get rid of urinary incontinence. This manifestation is common after surgery.
It is in your power to reduce the likelihood of complications. You need to do it only under the supervision of an instructor. Most exercises are performed lying down. Be sure to listen to yourself. At the slightest discomfort, you need to stop classes. You can not play sports if you have a fever.
Effective exercises for prostatitis and prostate adenoma
Attention to all men who have prostatitis. It turns out that male disease is treatable. It is only necessary to comprehensively approach the treatment and be sure to do special exercises. This is tested by experience. Read and you will understand.
Prostatitis is a common disease that affects men of different ages, status and occupation. In the absence of adequate treatment, it threatens with complications and a transition to a chronic form.
Prostate adenoma is a benign neoplasm, but this does not mean that it does not need to be treated. A complication of this pathology is kidney stones, infection and urinary incontinence.
Exercises for prostatitis and prostate adenoma along with other treatments and procedures will help to cope with these diseases and restore men's health.
Exercise for adenoma and prostatitis in men - therapeutic exercises
Inflammation of the prostate and adenoma are those pathologies that significantly reduce the quality of life of men, including sexual.
They disrupt a full sleep, provoke frequent urge to urinate, and become a source of severe pain, which changes the psychological state of the patient.
Exercise for adenoma and prostatitis helps speed up the healing process and is always included in the course of treatment. Consider the benefits of morning exercises and types of exercises for problems with the glandular organ.
Doctors often recommend exercises for prostate adenoma in men, in particular, this is Kegel’s technique. Initially, such training was developed for the fair sex in the postpartum period, but after some modification they became suitable for men.
The technique of a medical specialist Arnold Kegel is based on the repeated stress (contraction, compression) of the pubic-coccygeal muscle, which is located between the coccyx and pubis.
Classes are highly effective, provided that the man is engaged every day on a regular basis. Daily Kegel training provides the following therapeutic effects:
- The urination process is facilitated,
- The quality of the erection improves
- The duration of sexual intercourse increases,
- Symptoms associated with the disease go away.
The contraindication to the method is exacerbation of chronic prostatitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome, inflammatory and purulent processes in the body, tumor neoplasms.
Kegel gymnastics with prostate adenoma in men suggests the following options:
- During urination, you need to interrupt the stream of urine several times. This requires every trip to the toilet.
- The man takes a comfortable position, after tensing the muscle for a few seconds, then relaxes - repeat up to ten times. In the first stages, five repetitions are sufficient.
- Rhythmic contraction of the pubic-coccygeal muscle within one minute. Over time, execution time can be increased to three minutes.
For information, the systematic implementation of exercises during the treatment of prostate adenoma helps to enhance the effects of drugs - they are absorbed faster, which significantly improves the therapeutic effect and accelerates the recovery process.
If pain is observed during the lesson, it is recommended to reduce the intensity of the training. This is due to the fact that the pubic-coccygeal muscle is "not used" to a certain load.
You can treat prostate problems with yoga. This is a static therapy method focused on the soft stretching of muscle tissue. During training, the following effects on the body are noted:
- Symptoms of the violation of the genitourinary system are eliminated - pain during urination, frequent urination, etc.,
- Qualitative indicators of seminal fluid improve. Gymnastics helps normalize sperm production,
- Potency increases and erection improves. The deterioration of blood circulation, congestion in the pelvis, the destruction of blood vessels - all this reduces men's capabilities in bed.
The main difference between yoga and other physical exercises is that at the same time a man performs breathing and physical exercises. It is this combination that helps restore the normal functioning of the whole organism as a whole.
Useful complex for men:
- The man becomes even, his legs are shoulder-width apart, hands should be raised up. Then take a deep breath, while breathing should be held for several seconds. Next, the hands are raised and lowered three times.
- The initial position, as in the first embodiment. Rugi stretch in front of themselves and inhale deeply, hold their breath. The limbs are bred twice to the sides, exhale at the last lowering of the hands.
- On inhaling, stretch your arms forward and clench your fists, then pull them to the chest with force. Exhale, repeat several times.
Note: against the background of prostate adenoma and prostatitis, it is recommended to pay attention to asanas - utanasana, agnisar, sirshasan, karani, jana virasana, etc.
In order for the training to give the desired therapeutic effect, it is recommended that you first engage with an instructor. Only after the man has mastered the technique of execution and he will not have questions, can you move on to self-study in the home environment.
Exercise for prostate adenoma is focused on strengthening the spine, training the muscles of the perineum, lateral abdominal muscles. You can train in different positions - lying, standing, on your side, etc.
The doctor Evdokimenko notes that it is medical gymnastics that significantly accelerates the recovery process with pathologies of the prostate gland. The main rule is regular training without breaks.
Therapeutic exercises for prostatitis and prostate adenoma involves the following exercises:
- A man is standing on the floor, his back is even. Alternately raises his knees, touching their abdomen,
- Squats - a man slowly crouches, with his knees pointing to the sides,
- Tilts in different directions
- A man lies on his back, raises his legs and imitates riding a bicycle,
- Rhythmic muscle contraction of the anus,
- Lie on your stomach, and then alternately raise the lower limbs as high as possible.
All exercises are performed several times in a couple of approaches. It is not recommended to overload the body. If a man feels that this or that training is hard for him, then you can take a short break, and then repeat the approach.
Massaging the perineum has an indirect effect on the glandular organ. When performing this technique, there is no direct contact with the organ, but this does not detract from the merits of the technique. These include the following effects:
- Local blood circulation improves
- Stagnation is leveled, the outflow of prostatic juice is enhanced,
- Inflammatory processes are reduced,
- Sex drive is increasing
- Pain is reduced
- The urination process improves,
- The muscle tone of the perineum is restored.
Important: perineal massage is not performed if there is a history of calculi in the bladder, malignancy, exacerbation of chronic prostatitis, prostate cyst, hemorrhoidal disease.
Classic version - a man places a tennis ball in the crotch area, sitting on it. In this case, swaying movements are carried out. This method is suitable for those men who do not have a very sensitive prostate gland. Otherwise, painful sensations are observed.
For the procedure, you can contact a specialist. The masseur during the manipulation works on the lower abdomen, lower back, region of the sacrum and back. Particular attention is paid to the area below the navel. As an alternative to contacting a specialist, you can ask your relatives. It is preliminary recommended that you familiarize yourself with the technique of performance on the video.
Physical activity after surgery
Surgery is often used to treat prostate adenoma. It is necessary in cases where other methods of treatment did not give the desired result or the size of the adenoma is very large.
After surgery, physical activity has its own characteristics. On the second day after medical manipulation, the patient can get up and walk, but only for a short distance. After about 10 days, the patient can go home - if the course of the disease is uncomplicated.
Within a month and a half, you need to exclude physical activity, wear a bandage, especially if there was an open procedure. It is important to avoid the following:
- Physical work
- Long walks
- Weight lifting
- Leaning forward, etc.
In all, the injured prostate gland is restored in different ways, so it’s impossible to say exactly when you can play sports. As a rule, the body recovers eight weeks after surgical treatment. You need to return to physical training gradually. With the slightest deterioration in overall health, give yourself a rest.
When doing classes, a reasonable approach is required. Exhausting workouts will not bring benefits to the body. Excessive zeal can lead to aggravation of the clinic and new problems.
What exercises will help with prostatitis and prostate adenoma?
Benign prostate tumor and prostatitis are common diseases characterized by a long course and an unexpressed clinical picture. Diseases require an integrated approach to treatment: the use of drugs, physiotherapy and physiotherapy.
Exercises for prostatitis and prostate adenoma are aimed at normalizing blood circulation in the organ, as well as in other anatomical formations of the small pelvis, which allows to increase the effectiveness of therapeutic methods and improve the prognosis for the patient.
Only a doctor can help in the selection of therapeutic exercises for prostate adenoma, since improperly performed exercises can cause additional health problems.
The value of physical activity for the body
Treatment of prostate diseases in men should be based not only on the use of medications and surgical interventions. It is very important that the patient changes his lifestyle, in the first place, the level of physical activity and nutrition.
Exercise for adenoma and prostatitis helps maintain the tone of important pelvic floor muscles, abs and deep back muscles.
Their sufficient development allows accelerating the rehabilitation of the patient after surgical operations, as well as improving his preparation for invasive treatment methods.
It should be noted that in the postoperative period, one should not immediately load the body with heavy exercises. You should gradually begin to perform gymnastics with prostate adenoma, expanding the range and intensity of physical activity.
Doctors know that regular exercise aimed at strengthening the muscular frame of the body reduces the risks of developing prostate diseases, which is associated with their normalizing effect on the functioning of the endocrine and cardiovascular system.
It is believed that for preventive purposes, you should take regular walks, swim in the pool, perform exercises for the legs, arms, torso. Lifting heavy weights should be limited, since such exercises with the wrong approach often cause injuries.
Exercise for prostate adenoma
All of these activities involve active contraction and relaxation of muscle fibers. In turn, static exercises are characterized by a long phase of muscle contraction and relaxation. The most famous of them are: various options for trims, a squat with legs bent up to 90 degrees at the knees with holding this position, etc.
Benign lesion of the prostate gland implies the use of a rehabilitation complex of gymnastics after surgery.
In this case, physical education should be performed gradually with a slight increase in training time and level of exercise every week.
Such gymnastics is aimed at reducing the severity of congestion in the pelvic area, as well as stimulating blood flow in organs and increasing the general tone of the body.
Many doctors recommend kegel exercises for men to strengthen the muscles of the perineum. It is important to note that for such classes you do not need to attend the gym - they can be fully performed at home.
Kegel exercises for prostatitis and adenoma are performed in the following sequence:
- the man should alternately contract and relax the muscles of the perineum. To this end, a sensation of flattening and tension of the buttocks should be achieved, followed by retraction of the anus. It must be said that the number of repetitions in the first days of classes should be minimal - about 10. Gradually, they can be brought up to 40-60 with 3-4 approaches during the day,
- rhythmic contraction and relaxation of the perineal muscles with an interval of 5-10 seconds also allows for their gradual strengthening. A similar exercise against prostate adenoma should be performed about 10 times per approach. The duration of the reduction can be gradually increased,
- when urinating, it is necessary to interrupt a stream of urine several times during one trip to the toilet, and then resume the process. Such an exercise works well on the muscles of the pelvic floor, but can be accompanied in the first days by pain or a feeling of discomfort that quickly passes.
It is important to note that such exercises from prostatitis and prostate adenoma should be mastered in the same position, gradually changing it. For example, the first approaches can be performed lying on your back, the next in a squat, and the final - standing on your knees. This will allow you to more evenly load the muscles of the perineum, ensuring its strengthening and a positive effect on the pelvic organs.
For example, the first approaches can be performed lying on your back, the next in a squat, and the final - standing on your knees.
This will allow you to more evenly load the muscles of the perineum, ensuring its strengthening and a positive effect on the pelvic organs.
- conventional push-ups from the floor allow you to maintain a high level of physical readiness and strengthen not only the muscles of the arms and chest, but also the paravertebral muscles,
- various options for planks that can be alternated with each other are aimed at maintaining the tone of the deep muscles of the back and abs,
- a man should lie on the floor, and then raise his straight legs vertically up and fix them in this position. At the end of the exercise, let them go down, repeating movements several times,
- walking on the buttocks, carried out on a gymnastic mat, is one of the best exercises for strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor. It’s important to note that the load should be increased gradually, allowing the body to adapt,
- a well-known exercise for prostate lesions is the well-known “bicycle”, which implies foot movements that mimic the torsion of pedals. In addition to the strengthening effect on the muscles of the legs, the “bicycle” allows you to positively affect the muscular corset of the body,
- rises of the hips, which can be carried out while standing or hanging on the horizontal bar, also positively affect the state of blood flow in the pelvic area.
There are many exercises to reduce prostate adenoma and treat prostatitis. The attending physician is able to choose for the patient the most rational complex of physical activity, taking into account the level of sports training of the man, as well as the degree of development of the disease.
Gymnastic exercises are always carried out in a medical institution individually, or as part of special groups. Moreover, such classes are held in three main stages.
Exercises for treatment begin with a full warm-up, which includes aerobic exercise, for example, running, as well as joint movements aimed at preparing the bone-joint system for loads. The optimal duration of the warm-up is from 10 to 20 minutes, depending on the upcoming exercises and the patient's condition.
Therapeutic gymnastics with prostate adenoma includes a series of exercises to strengthen the muscular corset of the body (back, abs and crotch), as well as muscles whose activity is associated with emptying the bladder.
At the end of the active load phase, practice a load aimed at improving blood flow in the pelvic floor, which is necessary to reduce congestion. The duration of the stage is from 20 to 40 minutes. Time always rises gradually.
In no case should you immediately engage in heavy and lengthy exercises.
The final stage of medical gymnastics is aimed at stretching those muscle groups that were actively involved in the training process. For this, exercises related to dynamic stretching are used. The duration of the hitch is about 10 minutes. During this period, the cardiovascular system restores normal levels of heart rate and blood pressure.
Quick Exercise Exercises
These exercises allow you to quickly achieve positive dynamics, improve the movement of blood and lymph in the pelvic organs and get rid of chronic pain in the pelvic, groin and perineum. They must be performed in the morning, in between meals. Before class, it is advisable to empty the intestines (if natural defecation cannot be achieved, there is no need to use cleansing enemas or taking laxatives).
All exercises of this complex are performed from a prone position.
Table. Exercises for quick results.
|Order of execution||Description|
|Tighten the muscles of the buttocks and anus. Hold them in this position for a few seconds, and then completely relax. Repeat 10-12 times.You can perform this exercise from any starting position (even when traveling by public transport).|
| ||Lie on the floor, legs apart to a distance of about 40-45 cm. Tear off the lower part of the body from the floor, at the same time spread the knees to the sides. The feet at run time are on the floor parallel to the body, the socks are looking forward. Run 12 times.|
| ||Clasp your legs and pull them to your stomach. Grasp one leg with your hands and pull it to the chest as much as possible (muscle tension in the back of the thigh should be felt). Change hands and repeat the same steps with the other leg. Starting from the third week of training, the exercise must be added pulling both legs to the chest. The number of repetitions is 10 times per leg.|
| ||Lie on the floor so that you can lean your legs straight against a wall or any other hard surface (such as a cabinet door). In this position, spread your legs to the sides, without taking your feet off the wall. Repeat 8-10 times.|
| ||Lie on your back, bend your arms at the elbows, stretch your legs forward with support on the calcaneus. Lift the housing up and stay in that position. Bend the spine down as much as possible, and then in the same way rise the body up. Perform 5-7 repetitions.|
| ||Bend the legs at the knees, and then simultaneously spread them apart, describing the semicircle with the knees (the “frog pose” should be). Run 10-12 times. |
Effectively for chronic diseases of the genitourinary system, the Birch exercise familiar from school. It can be done up to 3-4 times a day (after a preliminary warm-up), while holding a pose at the same time you need at least 1 minute.
For the treatment of pelvic pain
Pelvic pain is one of the main and, at the same time, the most painful symptoms of chronic prostatitis. During the acute course, drugs from the NSAID group are used to reduce discomfort, as well as pain blockers. After stopping acute inflammation, a complex treatment is indicated for the correction of pain, including massage of the prostate and seminal vesicles (less commonly, testicular massage), physiotherapy and therapeutic exercises. The exercises below will help to cope with chronic pain in the pelvic area and improve the mobility of this part of the body.
- Stand straight, put your hands on your waist. Rotate the housing alternately to the right and left side, reaching a range of motion of 160-180 °.
The regular implementation of this complex in combination with other measures will help get rid of constant pain in the pelvic area, improve the functional state of the prostate and increase erectile parameters (total duration of sexual intercourse, timeliness of ejaculation, degree of penile tension during coitus, etc.).
Note! In order for the exercises to help achieve a significant result in the complex treatment of chronic prostatitis with pelvic pain syndrome, it is necessary to perform them 4-5 times a week. It is advisable to engage 2 times a day - after waking up (include in the morning exercises) and after 1.5-2 hours after dinner.
An absolute contraindication to the sessions of exercise therapy and LH (therapeutic exercises) is the acute period of the disease. A powerful blood flow against a background of impaired venous outflow can lead to the appearance of concomitant complications (for example, priapism - a long and painful erection), enhance the inflammatory process and contribute to the formation and accumulation of serous-purulent exudate in the tissues of the prostate.
Exercise therapy is also contraindicated in the presence of the following pathologies:
- any infectious diseases (especially if they are accompanied by a breakdown, expressed by febrile and intoxication syndrome),
- hyperthermia (high body temperature),
- pelvic peritoneum inflammation (pelvioperitonitis),
- external or internal bleeding,
- tumors (especially tumor processes in the pelvic area),
- spinal injury.
The use of exercise therapy methods in detecting ulcers and purulent abscesses in the tissues of the prostate before opening them and ensuring a normal outflow of purulent exudate is unacceptable. If, according to the results of laboratory diagnostics, a patient will have high ESR, therapeutic exercises are contraindicated until the cause is clarified.
How to increase your workout efficiency: Useful tips
The main rule necessary to achieve a stable positive result in the treatment and prevention of prostatitis is regularity. Exercises must be performed daily (if daily classes are not possible, at least 4-5 times a week). All movements should be calm, breathing smooth, deep. If during the execution of any exercise the man has pain or discomfort (with the exception of moderate muscle pain at the beginning of classes), the training should be stopped.
It is important to remember that improper actions are also dangerous to the health of men, as well as the lack of therapeutic exercises, therefore at the initial stage, it is recommended to engage with an instructor, which will help to establish the execution technique and indicate the existing errors. You should not engage in an overfilled or, conversely, empty stomach, therefore, the intervals between meals are considered the optimal time for classes (interval - at least 1.5 hours).
If a man has already been diagnosed with prostatitis or is included in a high-risk group for urological diseases (for example, due to age), some exercises will not be enough. Of great importance for maintaining the health of the urogenital system in such patients is lifestyle and nutrition, therefore, it is additionally necessary to adhere to the recommendations below.
- The volume of fluid drunk per day should not be less than 30 ml per 1 kg of body weight.
- In the daily diet of men should be a sufficient amount of foods rich in zinc, magnesium and chromium. These are seafood, liver, greens, nuts, sour cream, quality meat without chlorine additives.
Men who are overweight need to consult an endocrinologist to determine hormonal status and draw up a comprehensive weight loss program.
Exercise therapy for prostate adenoma
Doctors recommend a comprehensive physiotherapy for prostate adenoma and prostatitis. Her main task is to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor and eliminate the risk of diseases of the genitourinary system.
The approximate complex consists of such exercises (the first five of them are performed lying on the back):
- One hand is placed on the stomach, and the other on the chest. When inhaling, hands should be raised, and when exhaling, press them on the stomach and chest. The exercise is performed 4-5 times.
- Stretch your arms up and, gaining air into your chest, bend. As you exhale, lower your arms and clasp your chest around them. It is carried out 4-5 times.
- Lift up and touch the socks with your fingers. Run 7 times.
- Bend your legs while taking a deep breath. Then you need to alternately turn your knees to the left, and then to the right, and exhale. Exercise needs to be done 6 times.
The result will be much better if you perform the exercises twice a day.
At the end of the complex, you should walk for a few minutes, calming your breath, then stop and restore the pulse, performing deep breaths.
Why exercise helps
Inflammation in the tissues of the prostate gland will inevitably overtake many. Most often, men understand that something is wrong with their body when chronic prostatitis develops. It is usually caused by various bacteria, but stagnant processes cannot be ruled out. Especially if a man masturbated a lot or, conversely, did not have sexual discharge for a long time.
With a competent approach, you need to fight not with symptoms (pain, impaired urination, decreased potency), but with the causes of the disease.This means that we must try to normalize the microcirculation of blood in the prostate, restore the outflow of blood through the veins, or help the prostate secretion leave the body. A similar result can be achieved in many ways, one of which is exercise.
Exercise made according to the method of physiotherapy exercises (exercise therapy) has several actions:
- helps to “disperse” the blood through the tissues,
- stimulates smooth muscles in the prostate and bladder,
- shakes the immune system.
In combination with medications and physiotherapy, exercise can work wonders. Men who regularly do special exercises note an acceleration of recovery, increased performance and increased potency. If office workers, tractor drivers and truckers do not neglect such loads, they will encounter prostatitis at a much later age than their careless peers.
Physical activity of moderate strength allows the treatment of prostatitis and contributes to its prevention.
Indications and contraindications for exercises
Any load on the sick body can lead to undesirable consequences, so it is important not only to know about the indications, but also take into account contraindications. These moments are well known to urologists and physicians of exercise therapy /, we will get acquainted with the nuances.
Conventionally, there are three main reasons for the development of prostatitis:
- Infectious. The causative agent enters the prostate with a blood or lymph flow, and can also penetrate from the urethra, especially with unprotected sex.
- Stagnant. The basis of the mechanism of the inflammatory process is a violation of the outflow of blood through the veins or the accumulation of prostate secretion.
- Age. In men older than 45-50 years, prostatitis and prostate adenoma are a consequence of the natural aging of the body.
A positive effect on the pathological process with the help of physical exercises is possible only for congestive reasons. Bacterial prostatitis is treated with antibiotics, and charging will have auxiliary functions. As for age-related changes, a more thorough diagnosis is required, according to the results of which the optimal therapy is selected.
It is impossible to cure chronic prostatitis with the help of exercises. You can only delay the relapse phase, which is also important.
At the same time, contraindications must be taken into account - conditions and diseases in which such a load can aggravate the course or even lead to death. These situations may include:
- Acute prostatitis - the prostate needs rest, increased movements will cause severe pain and worsen the course.
- Calculous prostatitis - exercise can displace a stone that can damage prostate tissue.
- Jade and pyelonephritis - a load is not recommended.
- Moved less than two months, and in some cases less than six months ago, the operation.
- Purulent prostatitis - can cause peritonitis and death.
- Earlier heart attack or stroke.
- Acute infectious processes of any localization, including acute respiratory viral infections and influenza.
Given these nuances, you can significantly affect the processes occurring in the pelvic area.
It is recommended to consult with doctors before deciding on exercise therapy classes. It is possible that in your case such loads are undesirable or premature.
Exercises for chronic prostatitis
These exercises, with the exception of one, are done in the prone position and are recommended to prevent exacerbation of chronic prostatitis. Therefore, such a complex is suitable for those men who want to take care of health at home. Lessons will be useful to those who spend a lot of time behind the wheel or a computer and do not want to face prostatitis in later life.
In addition to the above situations, such charging is contraindicated if there are the following problems:
- aortic aneurysm,
- any chronic diseases in the acute stage,
- body temperature is higher than normal.
With hernias of different localization, it is undesirable to do such a charge. The same applies to the stage of exacerbation of chronic prostatitis and high blood pressure.
It has been established that the following exercises help with prostatitis, improve well-being with prostate adenoma in the initial stages and are able to enhance potency.
You need to do exercises on the floor, put a small roller or pillow under your head. Lying on the couch or on the bed there will be no result - the surface should be solid and, if possible, even. Sudden movements are prohibited, everything must be done slowly, controlling breathing.
* If you can’t strain muscles due to pain or other reasons, don’t be upset, just spread your knees to the sides and return them to their original position. Over time, you will be able to do the entire exercise completely.
** It is enough to raise the leg by 3-4 cm so that the necessary muscles are tensed and the effect is achieved.
The set of physical exercises described in the table restores the functions of the prostate gland, improves blood microcirculation in the organs of the reproductive system. Therefore, they can be done both for therapeutic purposes and for the overall strengthening of men's health.
The benefits of physical activity
Supportive treatment for prostatitis and prostate adenoma includes therapeutic treatment complexwhich includes exercise. Those who, in addition to the main treatment, used special complexes, noted a significant improvement after a week of classes.
The main problem of the disease is stagnation of blood in the pelvis. This is due to swelling of the prostate gland, which leads to the multiplication of pathogenic bacteria. The flow of blood flows in slow motion, which is why the prostate tissue does not receive the right amount of oxygen for normal functioning.
To provide the body with normal blood circulation, you need to add physical exercise to your life. Cardio loads, which set in motion the small pelvis, will come to the rescue.
Physical activity with prostatitis and prostate adenoma cause blood to move faster, and also regulate metabolism and give muscles a tone. Gymnastics is an excellent addition to the treatment regimen and quickly removes the disease from the acute stage.
The complex of exercise therapy for stagnant form of prostatitis
The exercises listed above help if a secretion has formed in the prostate, but they are not so effective in cases of blood microcirculation disorders. In this pathology, completely different processes are involved, which means the approach should be fundamentally different. Consider various options for stress that can help a sick man.
|Crawl meter, increasing the load daily.|
|2||Lie on the floor, hands along the body, palms down.|
Between the knees put a tennis ball.
Gently squeeze it and loosen the bench press.
|For one approach up to 15 exercises. The second variety is to squeeze the ball between the knees, but sitting on a chair. The effect is similar.|
|3||Sit on the floor, lean on your hands.|
Lift the leg 10 cm from the surface and bend it at the knee.
Return to starting position, do the exercise with the second leg. **
|10-20 repetitions. If a man suffers from excess weight - it is allowed to start with 2-3 approaches, gradually increasing their number|
|4||Lie on your back, arms extend along the torso.|
Feet to bring together, do not lift in the knees.
Quickly raise your feet in different directions and return to the starting position.
|The duration of such a charge is up to 1.5 minutes.|
Bounce, bend your knees.
Return to starting position.
|Up to 10 jumps per set. ***|
Exercise can only be done to prevent stagnant form.
* Do not jerk, all movements should be slow.
** With good physical preparation, such an exercise will seem easy. To raise the load - do not lean on your hands or take one of them to the side at the time of bending the legs.
*** You can also run in place, raising your legs bent at the knees as high as possible.
The effectiveness of the exercises listed in the table largely depends on compliance with the general rules:
- The best result can be obtained if you do all 5 exercises with a minimum time interval between them. This will enhance blood microcirculation and help release the prostate from secretion.
- You can strain and relax the anus by performing such a charge - this will enhance the effect.
- The correct execution can be controlled by sensations: if you do not make mistakes, pleasant warmth will spill over the body soon.
When preparing to do a set of physical exercises, do a little warm-up for yourself. To do this, you can walk about 5 minutes on foot, if health allows - a little run or just work in the garden. With this attitude, the body will not experience shock and will favorably respond to loads in the pelvic area.
Kegel gymnastics promotes getting rid of chronic inflammation and frequent urination. After all, an intermittent flow of urine greatly poisons a man’s life and is a big problem. This symptom of prostatitis and prostate adenoma does not allow a man to sleep normally, which leads to disruption of the regime and, as a result, to irritation and poor health.
You need to perform the exercise while urinating. A man needs to delay the flow of fluid for two seconds, while the necessary muscles of the prostate gland tighten. After that, you need to relax. During one act, such delays should be performed 2-3 times. Increase urine retention time each time.
Such exercises stimulate rapid blood circulation in the prostate, which becomes stable. As a result of such training, urine restraint becomes easier. Thus, the symptom of the disease becomes smoothed and not so intrusive.
At first, discomfort arises from performing Kegel exercises, as it makes itself felt muscle weakness. In this case, it may be advisable to reduce the intensity of exercises by increasing the frequency of execution. During the day, you need to complete 10 delays in 5 sets. When the discomfort passes and addiction occurs, the muscles can be reduced up to 100 times.
- In addition to these physical activities, with prostatitis and prostate adenoma, gymnastics of the contraction of the muscles of the anus is indicated. Such exercises can be performed every day anywhere and anytime. After two weeks of training, unpleasant symptoms, such as constant aching pain disappear, relief comes when urinating.
- It is also necessary to massage the perineum. To do this, lie down on your back and feel for the area located between the scrotum and anus, after which it should be crushed in the rhythm with two fingers for 5 minutes. Massage is performed before bedtime.
In addition to the above physical exercises, special exercises are shown, they are performed as follows:
- To strengthen the abdominal muscles, you need to lie down on your back and raise both legs. Hold them exactly for 20 seconds, and then slowly lower them. Repeat 5 times a day for 10 sets.
- With prostatitis and prostate adenoma, simple push-ups have proven themselves well. They will make the figure more attractive, as well as improve blood circulation in the tissues of the prostate.
- As a treatment for prostatitis and prostate adenoma, walking on the buttocks showed an effective result. For this, a man needs to sit on the floor and stretch his legs forward, after which, without the help of hands, you should move forward, then back. Exercise is performed in unlimited quantities at any time.
- A good and long-term effect with prostatitis and prostate adenoma is given by static loads on the muscles of the abdomen, hips, and pelvis. You need to sit on the floor and draw in your stomach as much as possible and tighten your knees. This position must be maintained until trembling appears in the body.
- The easiest and most accessible exercise for everyone is the "bike". It heats the blood in the prostate and regulates the supply of oxygen to its tissues. You need to lie on your back and perform circular movements with your feet, imitating cycling.
- Train your inner thigh muscles. You need to stand up straight and start slow half-squats, knees are bent to the side.
- To tighten the abdominal muscles you need to stand against the wall exactly, move your legs together and begin to raise each knee as high as possible.
- Exercise "Birch" helps to supply the prostate with a stream of blood, which causes inflammation and swelling. This exercise is carried out for 15 seconds in 8-10 approaches.
- Symptoms of prostatitis and prostate adenoma will help to remove a simple exercise that should be performed while lying or sitting. A small ball should be squeezed between the legs for 10 seconds, after which the muscles should be completely relaxed.
Yoga for prostate inflammation
So that with prostatitis and prostate adenoma there is no venous stagnation in the body, it is necessary to use yoga asanas. It is very important to understand that the regulation of venous circulation occurs upside down. It is important that it is calm and static.
- The following exercises give a good effect: sarvangaana, sirshasana, karaniviparita and many others.
- Also, manipulations with the abdominal cavity, which lead to sudden changes in pressure, also help. This ensures the outflow of blood from the heart to the organs and vice versa. Such exercises are: nauli, dhauti, etc.
- To avoid stagnation of urine, increased attention should be paid to the hip joints. After all, they directly affect the proper functioning of the prostate and pelvic organs.
Usually yoga is combined with other physical activities.
A set of exercises developed by Professor Bubnovsky, helps relieve pain and minimizes the need for medication. After surgery, the body recovers faster, muscles strengthen, the body acquires a tone.
A man needs to get on all fours, leaning on his hands and knees, and then bend his back several times. This position helps the muscles to relax well and get the necessary amount of blood. Sharp movements are excluded, gymnastics is carried out without tears and overstrain.
Cold and hot shower
This procedure is aimed at increased blood flow in organsthat are being directed to. A contrast shower on the perineum is performed as follows:
- Warm water (temperature 40-45 degrees) affect 30 seconds.
- Cool water at room temperature - 15 seconds.
Do not turn on cold water, as this can aggravate the situation. The procedure lasts 3-5 minutes, it is better to carry out before bedtime.
Strengthening the immune system
During swimming, all the muscles get a load, so the blood circulates through the body in an active mode. Also, in order to prevent prostatitis, cardiological simulators, for example, ellipsoidal, are used. This simulator is quite simple, but gives good results in stimulating blood circulation in all organs. without strong joint stress.
Any treatment requires the appointment of general strengthening measures. The patient is most suitable for himself after the consultation with the doctor. Since health must be treated with attention and responsibility, listening to your well-being. The above exercises will help in the treatment of prostatitis and prostate adenoma, having the proper therapeutic effect with frequent urination and pain.
Prostate Prevention Exercises
Prostatitis is always an unpleasant disease, so I want to push the meeting with him as far as possible or not encounter such problems at all. In the complex of preventive measures, a special place is given to physical education. Therefore, if a man is at risk, you can not neglect the exercises.
Those who want to improve their health should do one of the following activities regularly:
- Get on your knees, spread your heels to the sides. Put your hands on the lower abdomen, then strain and relax the anus, holding it in each state for five seconds. Duration at the discretion of the man.
- Stand, lean forward and put your hands on your knees. Take a deep breath and hold your abdominal muscles as much as possible. Exhale and relax. Exercise can only be done on an empty stomach.
- Do an exercise that is known as a "bike." Keep your hands behind the back of your head or stretch along the torso. “Pedal” three times in one direction and the other.
As in the case of exercises with prostatitis, these exercises can not be done at elevated temperatures, acute infectious processes and calculous form. As for the postoperative period, only a doctor can determine the safety of an event.
What else will help with prostatitis
The rhythm of life does not always allow you to devote enough time to various physical exercises, plus some men are not at all eager to trouble themselves. Therefore, you can do otherwise - replace charging and exercise therapy for prostatitis with other activities:
- Walk more. If health allows, walk at least 5 km per day.
- Working in the office at least once every 2 hours to get up from the table, tilt the body and make circular movements with the pelvis.
- If possible, abandon the elevator, it is also good to walk uphill - the load on the prostate will be almost the same as with complex exercises.
- Use less car, walk more.
- In winter, ski, but protect the perineum from hypothermia (relevant for the prevention of prostatitis).
At the same time, you need to know that only loads will not give a positive result. You need to drink antibiotics, undergo physiotherapy sessions, adhere to dietary recommendations. Only then physical exercises with prostatitis will give benefits, not harm.