Methods of treating the prostate gland in men: procedures and medications
The appearance of signs of an ailment causes anxiety and discomfort, many people suffer, but are embarrassed to consult doctors with this problem. Prostatitis in men is a disease that is accompanied by unpleasant symptoms and requires a serious approach to treatment. For what reasons inflammation of the prostate develops, what threatens, treatment regimens - information important for maintaining men's health.
What is prostatitis in men
This disease is characterized by inflammation of the tissues of the prostate gland. Prostatitis is a disease that affects a vital male organ. The prostate in men is the gonad, which:
- secretes a clear secret that helps to liquefy sperm, maintain a slightly alkaline environment in it,
- provides nutrition, vitality, sperm motility,
- protects the genitourinary system from infection with the help of immunoglobulin A, spermine, which have antibacterial activity.
The prostate gland in a man is involved in the processes of:
- urination - filling, emptying the bladder, holding urine,
- hormonal metabolism - transforms testosterone into active dihydrotestosterone,
- ejaculation, sperm transportation by reducing smooth muscle fibers during intercourse,
- the formation of a sensation of orgasm - receptors give impulses to the brain during ejaculation,
- control erection.
A fairly common disease is prostatitis. At risk are men from 25 to 65 years old.
For men, the prostate gland is a “second heart." This opinion was shared by medieval doctors, because this body is multifunctional, it is responsible for secretory, barrier and motor functions.
- The first, secretory work of the body is to increase the production of testosterone. This applies to those cases when the level of this hormone has been reduced. The glandular cells of the organ perform the task of synthesizing complex secrets. They are necessary for the fertilization of eggs.
- The second, motor function is to hold urine. Due to this, the organ works normally. The muscle cells of the body are responsible for the release of secretion at the time of ejaculation.
The main protection of the urinary tract from infection depends on the organ's barrier function. With the help of special components, which are the components in his secret, a similar effect is achieved.
Prostate: symptoms of the disease
Modern medicine distinguishes a number of varieties of prostate diseases. Among them:
How are prostate diseases in men, symptoms? At the initial stage of all diseases, the signs of the prostate in men are difficult to unambiguously divide, since they are almost identical, and sometimes the diseases begin asymptomatic. Symptom intensity prostate gland men are individual and change over time.
Prostate: symptoms in men - photo:
Prostate - symptoms of the disease in men:
- A man experiences weakness, decreased performance. General satisfying, depression, irritability, aggressiveness, anxiety is growing. In the mornings, a person feels overwhelmed, loses initiative in life. There is noise in the ears, ringing in the head.
- Pain in the back, perineum.
- Sometimes, for no apparent reason, the temperature rises.
- Difficulties with arousal of the penis during attempts to enter into sexual contact. The patient gradually loses interest in sex. Orgasm is achieved with difficulty, or weak, or completely disappears. The patient is experiencing pain during sex. Seed during sexual intercourse quickly comes out with minimal pleasure.
- Unpleasant sensations during urination. The man is experiencing more and more noticeable difficulties with the allocation of urine in the toilet. The gland gradually increases, the channel for urine is compressed.
- Problems with urinating. Often I want to urinate, but it turns out drop by drop. Urine is accompanied by secretions of unknown origin.
- Burning in the urethra, itching in the perineum.
- The increase in the size of the gland is higher than characteristic for a given age.
Symptoms of prostate disease in men include the fact that sometimes at night a long erection and painful ejaculation, not associated with having sex, spontaneously occur.
The patient on this basis mistakenly believes that with potency he is happy, the problems, in his opinion, are more psychological in nature. Depression takes hold of him, which exacerbates the development of the disease.
The described symptoms do not necessarily indicate a disease specifically prostate gland. They also accompany kidney diseases, infections of the urethra, sexually transmitted diseases and other diseases.
Urethritis is the most common disease in men. This is an infection in the urethra caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi.
They become infected mainly through sexual contact.
Sometimes the infection waits a long time in the body for a convenient hour and manifests itself when the immunity is weakened.
The reasons for its decline are the same that cause non-bacterial prostatitis.
This is hypothermia, bad habits, chaotic sexual behavior, abuse of acidic, spicy, salty foods, stress, physical activity, etc.
What exactly did you get sick with: prostate or urethra (or both), tests, an ultrasound examination will show. On their basis, the doctor will give a diagnosis.
The causes of these symptoms can be many types of pathologies, not only prostate, but also the body as a whole.
Studying this problem, it’s sometimes difficult to separate where cause, And where consequence of illness, to understand the imposition and interweaving of various prerequisites for its occurrence, to adhere to the classification line on a single basis. The negative consequences for urogenital function are obvious, but the chain of circumstances that led to them is very diverse.
Common cause of all prostate diseases - stagnation of blood in the capillaries due to impaired blood flow in the gland.
From what arise in the prostate:
About Diseases prostate and their symptoms will talk below.
Inflammation of the prostate gland in men often begins with an acute form, with an advanced condition it turns into a chronic one. Depending on this, signs of prostatitis are manifested. Symptoms are distinguished:
- general inflammation - chills, weakness, fever, body aches,
- local - pain in the perineum, aggravated by prolonged abstinence, during sexual intercourse,
- disorders in the genitourinary system - the appearance of blood in the urine, intermittent frequent urination with pain, malfunction of ejaculation, erection,
- laboratory - changes in blood tests, urine, secretions.
The disease develops against the background of the inflammatory process in the glandular, connective, muscle tissues of the organ. Factors that provoke the onset of the disease include:
- long exposure to cold, hypothermia,
- organ trauma - a blow in the groin or in the pelvic area, which leads to the formation of hematomas, a kind of stagnant phenomena. This situation negatively affects the metabolic processes in the body, violates its functionality,
- low level of physical activity,
- sexually transmitted infections
- stagnation of a secret in an organ,
- constipation that occurs on a regular basis,
- prolonged emotional stress, stress.
All these factors do not pass without leaving a trace, leaving a definite imprint on the health of men.
The genital tract is considered the most common, because many pathogenic microorganisms, bacteria penetrate the prostate. This applies to the penetration of infections such as chlamydia, microplasma bacteria, and other pathogens. In addition to infection, the patient suffers from prostate development.
Note! Often, stagnation is associated with a sedentary, sedentary lifestyle. Contributing to the creation of this situation is the presence of excess weight or certain diseases. To a greater extent, this relates to the diagnosis of a patient with diabetes mellitus or metabolic disorders.
A negative effect on the blood microcirculation in the internal part of the organ is a lack of oxygen or micronutrients. All this helps to reduce the viability of organ cells.
The main factors in the development of the disease include a violation of normal hormonal imbalance. The reason for this process lies in the insufficient production of male sex hormones. This leads to a violation of erectile functional work, provokes other sexual disorders. Such changes negatively affect not only the sexual life of a man, but also affect his emotional background.
It is important to consult a doctor when the first symptoms of inflammation of the prostate appear. This will help to avoid serious male health problems. The inflammatory process, vasospasm, leads to a violation of the blood supply. When this occurs:
- irritation of nerve receptors associated with the genitals, bladder, pelvic floor muscles, rectum,
- metabolic disturbance,
- formation of under-oxidized decomposition products,
- oxygen deficiency.
All these processes provoke the appearance in men of the first signs of prostatitis:
- temperature rise,
- back pain, muscle pain,
- clouding of urine, the appearance of blood in it,
- frequent urination,
- burning, pain during the process,
- the development of cystitis,
- pain, discomfort in the area between the anus and scrotum,
- discharge from the urethra.
It is necessary to consider in more detail the symptoms of the prostate and how to treat the prostate gland in men.
The diagnosis is made by a urologist who evaluates the patient's complaints, the clinical picture of his health condition. Additionally, the doctor prescribes, if necessary, a number of diagnostic procedures.
If several symptomatic signs appear, you should immediately seek help, because any disease is treated much easier in the early stages of its development. Prostatitis is no exception, if everything is left to chance, then the disease goes into more severe forms of development. Sometimes the disease becomes chronic.
Depending on the type of disease, different symptomatic signs are distinguished. There is acute bacterial, non-bacterial, chronic prostatitis. Also, prostatodynia is attributed to the types of the disease. This is a process of thickening of tissues in the prostate, the disease does not have an inflammatory nature.
The main symptoms include:
- pain during urination,
- urine has a specific smell,
- increased urge - urine excretion is difficult, a few drops,
- discomfort is also observed in the lower abdomen,
- temperature fluctuations - a symptom is characteristic for acute forms of prostatitis,
- changes on an emotional level. - this concerns the manifestation of nervousness, irritability,
- there is no erection, the libido of a man is reduced,
- the patient feels lethargic throughout the body, decreased performance.
Important. There are cases when the disease proceeded without special symptoms. This situation poses a special threat to the health of men, because it leads to chronic prostatitis.
Prostatitis found in men after 35 years. These are inflammation in the tissues of the prostate of various sizes. In addition to the difficulty in emitting urine, pain in the lower abdomen, its occurrence entails a violation of the most important function of this organ in developing a secret that maintains sperm activity.
It has a bacterial or abacterial nature. At an early stage of prostatitis, the gland functions are activated. Along with the onset of inflammation is tissue regeneration.
Symptoms of prostate disease in men (acute prostatitis, regardless of nature):
- chills, nausea before vomiting,
- temperature rises to 38-39 ° Cwith parenchymal prostatitis - up to 40 ° C,
- perineal pains become especially intense,
- dysuria comes to the inability to urinate,
- there are problems with bowel movements.
Chronic prostatitis is a disease of the prostate gland: symptoms - mild pain, occur and subside periodically in the perineum, are given in the lower back, pubis.
Heavy sweating, especially in the perineum.
Violation of sexual function becomes permanent.
In the morning, secretions of prostate instead of urine are observed.
The pain is mainly aching, it spreads to the sacral region, suprapubic, rectum, penis.
Chronic prostatitis often a consequence of untreated acute, but sometimes develops independently. The rate of development of sexual disorders depends on the degree of involvement in the process of pathology of the seminal tubercle, seminal vesicles located next to the prostate.
With a prolonged course of the initial stage of the disease in men, the intensity of production decreases sex hormones.
Young men in such cases often panic, fear the sexual act. Fear of "disgrace", not being able to take the necessary actions with a partner leads to neurosis, which further worsens sexual function.
With the development of the disease, the patient experiences pain in the groin, eggs, perineum, lower back. Urination is required more often, especially at night, this process is all the more painful, the result of attempts to empty the bladder is all the more insignificant. The discharge of mucus from the urethra begins. The temperature rises.
These are signs of the disease. prostate gland in men, they grow slowly for a year, two, three.
Worst of all, they have the nature of a chain reaction: due to the increase in negative phenomena in the prostate gland, a man not only does not find satisfaction, but he is also not able to satisfy his sexual partner. Because of this, sexual contacts are becoming less common, which causes a buildup of blood circulation in the pelvic area.
Such stagnation, in turn, is one of the reasons prostatitis.
As with any disease, the sooner you identify the type of disease prostatethe sooner you heal him. Neglect of the first signs of the prostate in men, even if implicit, leads frivolous patients to the table of the surgeon.
For problems with prostatesymptoms, it is better to take measures in a timely manner and consult a doctor. The older the man, the greater the risk of prostatitis. Inflammation prostate - A disease that affects mainly men from twenty to fifty-five years.
Manifestations in the male body of inflammatory processes in the prostate gland have significant differences depending on the stage of the disease. Symptoms of prostatitis in men with the acute phase of the development of the disease and with the advanced form are dissimilar. Specialists note:
- at the onset of the disease - pronounced signs associated with impaired urination, erectile dysfunction, intoxication of the body,
- the chronic course of the disease can be asymptomatic, sometimes accompanied by pain with orgasm, impaired ejaculation.
It is important to diagnose the disease in a timely manner until complications arise. It is best to do this in the early stages of the development of the disease. In the worst case, this is fraught with the development of an inflammatory process in the area of the bladder, seminal vesicles. The kidneys are affected, the patient experiences sexual impotence. This further threatens the development of infertility.
The situation is only exacerbated by the presence of additional diseases, for example, diabetes mellitus or renal failure. Against their background, sepsis develops, which poses a threat to human life.
To make the correct diagnosis, the doctor must examine the patient. A compacted, edematous prostate gland indicates the development of the inflammatory process. While touching it, the patient feels severe pain. The organ is increased in size.
To establish the type of pathogen, a general blood test, urinalysis are used. Applied laboratory research methods also include an assessment of the secretion of the gland. Pelvic ultrasound, TRUS helps the doctor make a final diagnosis.
Adenoma (benign tumor of the gland)
First signs of the disease prostate in men, they show a sharp increase in urge to urinate.
At this stage, the volume of the muscles of the bladder increases.
Urination accompanied by ever-increasing muscle effort. Unpleasant sensations are growing in the lower abdomen.
A man develops chronic fatigue. Ejaculation is difficult.
In the second stage adenomas desire to urinate becomes permanent.
Residual urine accumulates in the bladder; it is not completely released.
In the third stage of the disease, urine is released dropwise. The kidneys and ureter expand sharply. Urge to stop urinating. The bladder loses its function.
Diagnostics adenomas made by passing tests, rectal digital examination of the prostate. Ultrasound, urofloimetry is prescribed to patients. The size of the adenoma is determined by ultrasound.
For uroflowmetry the patient urinates on an apparatus that determines the time of urination, the strength of the stream, the amount of urine. The patient donates blood for PSA to distinguish between adenoma and prostate cancer. If in doubt, a prostate biopsy is done.
Many patients worry when it becomes inflamed and how to treat male prostate inflammation. First of all, find out the type of ailment, the form of development, preferably the factors of the onset of the disease. For example, chronic and acute forms of the disease are treated in many ways. An integrated approach includes several effective methods:
- in the inflammatory process, antibiotic therapy is used,
- the effectiveness of prostate massage has been proven
- for therapeutic purposes, transrectal, ultrasound physiotherapy is used,
- prescribed drugs aimed at strengthening and increasing the protective response of the immune system.
For the treatment of a chronic form of prostatitis, electrophoresis and the passage of magnetotherapy are prescribed. A mandatory component of the course of therapy is the use of drugs. Most often prescribed are Prostero, Prostatilen, Ciprofloxacin and other drugs.
When diagnosing acute forms of the disease, the doctor prescribes Diuciphone, Ridostin, Likopid, Neovir.
Important. The doctor takes into account the patient's complaints, the state of his health. For therapeutic purposes, candles based on propolis, ichthyol, for example, "Diclofenac" can be prescribed.
The reason for the development of the disease is of great importance in the selection of a specific remedy. The most common are suppositories, which relieve the inflammatory process, pain and at the same time have an antibacterial effect. The duration of this therapy is 4 to 8 weeks. Next, a man is prescribed drugs that stimulate the immune system. During this period, the patient needs a course of probiotics. They will quickly restore its intestinal microflora.
When taking a drug or a complex of medicines prescribed by a doctor, it is important to adhere to certain doses, dosage regimens. Be sure to take into account the individual characteristics of a person.
Bacterial infections affecting the urogenital system of men cause inflammation of the prostate, which simultaneously covers all the glandular lobules of the organ. An acute course of the disease occurs, which is characterized by:
- signs of intoxication - aching joints, chills, headache, fever, weakness,
- hematuria - the appearance in the urine of blood,
- constipation due to compression of the inflamed prostate of the rectum,
- pain in the lower back, groin, perineum, scrotum.
With the development of acute prostatitis, hemospermia is observed - the presence of blood in the semen, discharge from the urethra of transparent or whitish mucus. Serious urination problems occur:
- nocturia - the prevalence of nocturnal diuresis,
- dysuria - pain, burning, pain in the urethra,
- acute urinary retention
- frequent urge
- weak, intermittent stream.
Carcinoma (cancer) - The most serious disease of the prostate. About half of cancer deaths in our country are attributable to this particular variety.
Its deceit lies in the fact that sometimes the appearance of a malignant neoplasm is asymptomatic and progresses slowly. The main criterion is to determine the level of prostatic specific antigen (PSA) by taking a blood test.
The difficulty is that the antigen is also detected in the usual prostate and adenoma, concentration data is blurred, PSA found in blood in various forms. Nevertheless, the PSA tumor marker is the main indicator for detecting prostate cancer at the stage when there are no metastases, changes in the structure of the gland.
Prostate cancer affects a man over forty years old, with age, his risk increases. The upper limit of the tumor marker concentration (in nanograms per milliliter of blood), at which there is little reason to suspect pathology, in men varies depending on age:
Additional arguments in favor of such a diagnosis is an increase in the proportion of the associated form PSA in a general analysis, the ratio of antigen concentration to prostate volume, the rate of increase in concentration over time.
Upon receipt of such data, the diagnosis is checked by biopsy - taking samples of prostate tissue.
In the later stages of cancer, when metastases appear, concentration PSA several times higher than normal.
Treatment prostate carcinomas by surgical removal of the gland, it is possible if metastases do not have time to cover neighboring organs.
Timely identify prostate cancer more likely if a blood test is taken in special laboratories where it is technically possible to calculate the ratio of the concentration of the bound and unbound forms of the antigen. Men over fifty years of age are recommended to take such an analysis annually.
Additional signs of probability prostate cancer are:
- blood in urine and semen
- involuntary urination
- swelling, paralysis of the legs,
- violation of the stool, constipation,
- exhaustion of the body.
An effective way to get rid of stagnation of the secret, to normalize blood microcirculation is massage. Gymnastics and physiotherapeutic procedures help for these purposes. After their passage, swelling goes away, the growth of glandular tissue is minimized.
These procedures are important, they should not be neglected. After all, the use of massage improves circulation in the blood, metabolic processes in the tissues of the organ. Procedures of such a plan favorably affect the tone of the body. Painful, uncomfortable sensations are reduced, the effect of the therapy prescribed by the doctor is enhanced.
Do not self-medicate, a trained medical staff should be engaged in prostate massage. With exacerbation of hemorrhoids, massage cannot be used. Contraindications include urolithiasis, prostate adenoma, or the diagnosis of urethritis. If a malignant neoplasm is suspected, the procedure should also not be performed.
A transrectal massage is carried out through the rectal region. Performing this procedure helps to eliminate stagnant processes, eliminates the accumulation of seminal fluid in the prostate. As a result, normalization of urine output is observed. Performing a special massage helps to reduce muscle tone. Thus, the blood circulation is restored in the tissues of the gland, pain and discomfort pass. Performing this procedure helps the patient recover faster.
There are a huge number of physiological procedures, therapeutic exercises and massage techniques. The urologist directs to the necessary procedures, indicates a specific list.
Independent massage is possible if the patient acquires a special apparatus. This measure is quite justified, because it helps not only to recover faster - thanks to this device, the disease is prevented from relapsing.
Cysts, stones, and sclerosis
Cysts and stones in the prostate. In addition to general symptoms, they are detected by palpating the glands of seals in it. Sharp pain in the perineum, which intensifies with sex and bowel movements. Blood streaks appear in semen.
Abscess - the appearance of pustules on the inflamed prostate. It is accompanied by high fever, chills, poisoning of the body, fever, pain in the rectum, during bowel movements, urination. When the abscess ruptures, pus is present in the feces.
Glandular sclerosis - wrinkling of the prostate due to the replacement of its connective tissue. It is accompanied by a complete set of difficulties with urination and sexual intercourse.
In order to correctly navigate with the description of the disease, the purpose of treatment, a systematization of inflammatory processes of the prostate is adopted. The classification was developed by the American National Institute of Health (NIH USA). It includes 4 categories of prostatitis:
with the development of the syndrome
chronic pelvic pain
there are symptoms of inflammation
no inflammatory signs
There are many recipes for traditional medicine. Their use is not a 100% guarantee of recovery. Before using this or that prescription, consult your doctor. Thus, you minimize the risk of negative consequences.
The effectiveness of alternative methods of treatment has been proven as an addition to the main course of treatment. Also, such methods are used to prevent the occurrence of prostatitis.
- You need to adjust your diet, eat more greens, fresh vegetables. A treasure trove of vitamins is the juice of carrots, parsley, cucumbers, asparagus.
- The benefits of pumpkin seeds are known. Their small use (30 - 50 grams) has a beneficial effect on the prostate. They are also used to prevent the development of the disease. When diagnosing prostatitis, squeeze out the seeds. As a result of this manipulation, an oily mixture is obtained, which should be taken three times a day. The optimal dose becomes 1 teaspoon, and the duration of the course is one month.
- Useful for the male body honey mixed with herbs. Combine the inflorescences of linden, hypericum and chamomile in equal proportional parts. It is necessary to fill the collection with boiled water (2 cups). After the collection is infused, add a little honey. A useful collection for patients is prescribed to drink throughout the day.
- Effective is considered the root of ginseng, parsley, daikon, celery. Grate the root on a grater, mix the resulting mixture with honey. During the week you need to take medicine. Then take a week break. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
- Urologists advise patients to use red tea for medicinal purposes. The plant is sold in a pharmacy in a dry form. The root is brewed, a medicinal drink is drunk all day.
- The healing herb parsley is also used to treat prostatitis. It helps to maintain potency, reduce inflammation. Drink 1 tsp. parsley juice before meals. Also add fresh leaves to your dishes.
- A bath with herbal decoctions, for which they use the collection of chamomile, dried cinnamon, sage, as well as thyme and linden. All components are mixed in equal proportions. Pour 3 tbsp. dry mixture of herbs with 1 liter of boiled water, insist for 60 minutes. Take herbal baths every day. With a 2-week period of admission, patients note an improvement in well-being, emotional state.
Achieve a positive result with a mixture of onions, white wine and honey. This recipe is quite popular. Take 100 g of honey, rub 300 grams of onion. Pour the resulting slurry with 500 ml of white wine. Choose quality, good wine. The medicine should be insisted for a week. Store the product in a dark, dry place. Before meals, 1 tbsp. take his reception.
Important. Sometimes doctors prescribe therapeutic enemas using chamomile, or calendula. These herbs produce an anti-inflammatory effect.
"Urotrin" is made on a natural basis, use it for medicinal purposes.
What to do, where to go?
When symptoms of male illness appear prostate you need to make an appointment with a urologist who will direct the patient to the tests, according to their results diagnoses (or not) the disease, its type.
Identifying the cause of the disease is also critical to the choice of treatment. Non-Infectious Prostatitis Cure antibiotics, for example, is not only useless, but also very harmful to the body.
To reduce the rate of development of the disease or prevent its occurrence, it is necessary to adhere to certain rules, maintain a healthy lifestyle:
- give up bad habits,
- connect minimal physical activity - this applies to morning exercises, connecting walks in the fresh air,
- the normalization of weight is beneficial for the patient’s state of health,
- a healthy, balanced diet is of great importance - increase the consumption of fresh vegetables, fruits, minimize harmful foods,
- remember protected sex
- should visit a urologist regularly.
What could be the consequences if you do not react in time?
The doctor directs primary measures to restore normal urination. To do this, urgently need to reduce the size of the prostate gland, which compresses the channel of the urethra and prevents urine from leaving.
Gland muscle relaxation can be achieved, for example, by prostate massage.
For treatment bacterial prostatitis an antibiotic administration course, rectal suppositories are prescribed.
You must understand that harmful microorganisms can not be destroyed by folk remedies, physical procedures and diet.
These methods will help to cure or will be needed during the period. remission.
At the same time, for the treatment of abacterial prostatitis, their combination may be sufficient for a complete cure without "chemistry", that is, pharmaceutical medicines. It all depends on the stage of the disease, the individual characteristics of the patient’s body, the experience of the doctor.
More serious consequences of prostate diseases are infertility, impotence. Timely identification of tumors and complications is not so much a matter of convenience and well-being, but often the patient’s life.
Sexual disorders occur with an excess of female hormones in the body of a man, a lack of male hormones. They can also be the result of latent asymptomatic inflammation or a tumor of the prostate not previously identified. Their development sometimes leads to male infertility.
Now you know what it is prostatesymptoms of disease. Take care of yourself and your health!
What is affected by prostatitis
When symptoms of the inflammatory process appear, men should immediately seek the help of doctors.Running prostatitis leads to serious complications, is the cause of infertility. Development is not excluded:
- prostate adenomas
- vesiculitis - pathology of seminal vesicles,
- epididymitis - inflammation of the testicles,
- Urinary scarring
- purulent inflammation of the prostate, requiring surgical intervention,
- general blood poisoning.
A sufficiently serious disease is prostatitis. If you observe the occurrence of at least one symptomatic sign - do not leave it to chance, do not wait for the appearance of a whole "bouquet" of symptoms. It is better to detect the disease in the early stages and defeat it with an effective course of treatment.
How to treat
The sooner a man seeks help, the easier it is to cope with the disease. Methods depend on the course of the inflammatory process. The treatment regimen looks like this:
- In acute form - bed rest, antibacterial therapy. Drugs that enhance blood flow, relieve pain and inflammation.
- In the chronic form - immunomodulators, drugs that improve lymphatic drainage, painkillers, diuretics. They carry out prostate massage, physiotherapy exercises, and physiotherapy.
- In chronic bacterial damage complicated by an abscess, surgical intervention.
For treatment of prostatitis in men, antibiotics are prescribed, drugs that alleviate the symptoms of the disease, relieve inflammation. Doctors use tablets, capsules, rectal suppositories, injections. The course of therapy includes:
- Doxycycline is an antibiotic that counteracts sexual infections, has contraindications,
- Lycoprofit - strengthens the immune system, normalizes urination,
- Prostatilene - improves microcirculation,
- Ketoprofen is an anti-inflammatory drug that reduces pain, swelling, has contraindications,
- Baclofen - relieves cramps, side effects are possible.
When conservative methods of treating prostatitis do not give results, complications are observed, outflow of urine is impaired, doctors prescribe surgery. Surgery is contraindicated in young men - can lead to infertility. There are methods of surgical treatment:
- transurethral resection - removal of all affected areas,
- prostatectomy - excision of the prostate with surrounding tissues, seminal vesicles, can provoke urinary incontinence, impotence.
With the complex treatment of prostatitis, recipes of traditional healers are used. Means based on natural products, medicinal plants, help reduce recovery time. Popular is the use of:
- Zinc-rich pumpkin seeds - 30 per day, before meals,
- decoction of hazel leaves - 50 ml 4 times a day,
- parsley juice - a tablespoon 30 minutes before meals, three times a day.
To men to avoid the development of prostatitis, it is necessary to change their lifestyle. Simple measures will help to avoid health problems. Prevention includes:
- quitting smoking, alcohol, drugs,
- the elimination of promiscuous sexual intercourse,
- increased physical activity,
- normalization of nutrition
- immune system support,
- timely treatment of infections,
- intake of vitamins
- regular sex life
- prevention of hypothermia,
- stress elimination.